Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Abandoned...Kids?

Ali looked at Kimi, unsure of what to say. She'd never been in a situation like this. "Kimi, wheres Eliot?" Kimi sniffled. "He's in the movie room." Ali picked the small girl up, and she immediately put her head on the older girls shoulder. "Lets go sit with him. okay?" Kimi nodded and sniffled again.

Eliot, Kimi's 2 year old brother, was indeed in the movie room, watching Batman. "Hey Ells!" Ali said cheerfully. Eliot looked up at her with a heart melting smile. Ali felt bad for him. He wasn't old enough to know what was happening. "I hear your daddy dropped you o ff this morning! Wasn't that a nice change?" Eliot just nodded and kept watching the caped crusader. Kimi wasn't letting go of Ali, and she had homework to do and a dance to choreograph. Alihanna decided to sit and watch til the end of the movie.

In the next hour, Eliot was fast asleep on the mats, and Kimi had sniffled herself to sleep. It was 5pm. In an hour, the kids would have to go home. Gently laying Kimi on the mat next to Eliot, Ali tiptoed out to an empty room . The room had a padded linoleum/rubber floor, which was perfect for dancing. After pushing all the toys and mats to the side, Ali grabbed her iHome and plugged it in. She set the volume low so as not to wake the sleeping children. She had to choreograph an angsty ballet. The song she chose was "Assassin" by John Mayer. It was just light enough but strong in all the right places. Stretching, she began to warm up.

An hour later, Ali was a tired. Turning to grab an energy drink out her bag, she almost had a heart attack. "Geez, Kimi, you scared me!" Little Kimi was watching her from the door, quietly. "You left me." The hurt in the little girl's voice was enough to make Ali wince. "c'mere, Kimster." She held her arms out, and Kimi ran to her. "You were watching the whole time?" Kimi nodded. "It was pretty. I want to dance like you." Ali thought it over. She had started ballet at 5. Then she nodded. "Okay, I'll teach you." The smile that lit up the girl's face was one that could light the entire Chicago Skyline. "But," Ali added, "You have to ask your m-..Daddy first, okay?" She ALMOST slipped. Kimi didn't seem to notice. "Okay!" Ali hugged the little girl. Lets go get your stuff together, you'll be leaving soon." Kimi nodded again. "Okay! Lets get Elly!" She said excitedly. Ali laughed. She loved those kids like her own.

Ali helped Kimi get her little bag, and gathered Eliot's things. They went to sit by the door to wait for the kids father. At 6:10, there was no one. At 6:25, there was no sign of him. Kids parents were coming and going. At 6:35, Kimi began to tear up. "Daddy left us too!" Kimi started to wail, and Eliot followed suit. Ali began to wonder if the little girl was right. Never the less, she cradled the two in her arms, and waited. At 6:45, an amazingly handsome man bustled in, suit wrinkled, breathing heavily. "Sorry I'm late, I-" He had caught sight of Ali. Ali thought she stopped breathing, until she spoke. "You Keivan Daniels?" Her own voice suprised her, as well as him. He didn't look old enough to be ANYONE's father. Her suspicions were confirmed when Eliot hopped out of her arms, and ran to him. "Daddy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
John Mayer - Assassin


The beginning. Sorry, I had to elaborate on the kids, because, well, they're the main part of this story. Comment, Sub, and I'll buy you cookies. ^_^

-Kiwi