Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Angels and Demons

Alihanna woke up to pristine white. Was she in heaven? The beeping coming from a machine connected to a tube connected to her arm said otherwise. No, she was in the hospital. Why was she in the freakin' hospital? She wasn't hurt. Or was she? The minute she moved, a sharp, heavy pain in her head made her wince and fall back to the pillow. Breathing heavily, Ali tried to remember how she got in this position. It hurt to think, and something was harrassing her nose. Lifting her head slowly, she took a look around the hospital room. Cards, flower baskets, and various stuffed animals littered the counters.

Ugh; someone had attacked her. Again. Ali sighed. She supposed it was her fault; Wearing shorts in the area she was in was a sure way to get grabbed.

Drifting back into sleep , Ali let her thoughts run wild.

The next time Ali woke up, it was because a weight was on her chest. Opening her eyes, she saw the sad face of her favorite person in the world. Kimi. Smiling, Ali took the small girl into her arms.

"How'd you get here?" Ali asked Kimi, holding her close. "My daddy brought me." Ali looked up and saw Keivan in the corner, looking intently at the two. When he saw that she was awake, he walked over.

"Hey..I'm sorry Ali..it was totally my fault." Alihanna made a face at the older man. "It was not your fault that some psycho tried to kill me on my way home." Keivan looked distressed. "I should have driven you home..it was late-" He was silenced by a look from Ali. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine now, yeah?" Ali smiled down at Kimi, who was poking the tube connected to her arm. "Ah, Sarah told us what happened, we came over right after I got Kimi and Elly from daycare." Ali looked up, surprised. "What time is it? How long have I been here?" Keivan looked at his watch. "Its currently 8:30, and you've been here since 9:30 last night." Ali looked shocked. She'd been sleeping for almost a whole day!

Keivan must have read her mind. "They gave you a lot of painkillers..that made you sleep....Loo, Ali, I'm really sorry...." Ali rolled her eyes at the fumbling businessman. "Shut up, Keivan. Where's Elly?" Keivan stuttered, then pointed. "He's in the baby room, playing." Ali guestured. "Go get him, I want to say hi to him before you guys leave." Keivan nodded, and went to get his youngest child. "Ali...I thought you were dead." Kimi looked so sad. Ali kissed the top of her head. "No, of course not Kimster! I'm very much alive. I'll be out in no time. I promise." The small girl smiled up at Ali, and the older girl looked down at her with love that can only be described as maternal.

"Ali!" Elly clapped his hands, and wiggled out of his father's arms. Ali took the child willingly. "Eliot!" She copied his excited gesture. Kissing his forehead, she asked him- "Did you miss me today?" He nodded solemnly, earning a small laugh from the teenager. "Well, you guys should go home. I'll be out soon." The kids, and Keivan, seemed reluctant to go. Ali shooed them out anyway. "I'll be over as soon as I get out of here, I promise!
♠ ♠ ♠
More filler =/ Sorry so short. Next chapter better ;] Comment & Sub!