Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Look Only At Me

Ali found herself back on Keivan's couch, her dance lesson cut short because Kimi had done half at day care earlier. Keivan had insisted on driving her over with them. Even though what happened was days, weeks ago, he was still blaming himself. The thought of that made Ali smile with glee. She barely had to do anything, yet he was going out of his way for her.

She kept the music playing, after Kimi had left with her dad to take a short bath. There was a song that was currently nagging in the back of her head. It was a Korean song; But its meaning went over many languages. When Ali had a song stuck in her head, the only way of release was, of course, dance.

Rising up off the couch; Ali stretched halfheartedly. Pushing the "repeat" button on her iHome; The light melody of "Look Only At Me" began to play over. Dancing was the best stress reliever ever..plus the added bonus of willing exercize.

Dancing to the music, she let herself flow freely. Ali was in a trance whenever she danced, totally oblivious to her surroundings. Thats why she didn't feel strong arms wrap around her. Keivan's voice flowed out smooth as honey, sweet to Alihanna's ears. "I like the sound of this song...Whats the name of it?

Ali sighed and leaned into him "Look only at me.."

Keivan kissed her deeply, on the lips.

"Don't have to tell me twice.."

Ali pushed him away after a few seconds.

"Where's Kimi?" Keivan's eyes looked smoky. "Hmm? Whaa? Oh..she's in the tub." Ali's eyes widened as she smacked him. "NEVER leave a child alone in the tub!" Ali yelled as she ran to the bathroom. Kimi was safely splashing, and Ali sighed with relief. Keivan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Why do you treat these kids like your own?" Ali smirked inwardly.

"I love kids. Especially yours."

"I wish they were yours."

Ali turned, surprised. "What?"

Keivan looked away, embarrassed. "Sorry...you're seven-fuckin'-teen. I don't know what the hell I'm thinking. Sorry." Ali laughed. Nope, didn't scream, or cry, or threaten to call the police. She laughed. "No need to be sorry..if anyone should be sorry it's me..I've been lusting after you for months now." She turned back to Kimi, who was still splashing happily. Keivan was shocked.

Alihanna picked up the small girl out the tub and wrapped her in a huge towel. "Want me to sing you a bedtime song, Kimster?" Kimi giggled and clapped her hands. "YES!" Ali smiled and carried Kimi bridal style out the bathroom, shooting a look to Keivan, who was still standing there, dumbfounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added a little more this time; YES.
This is the song I'm addicted to. Isn't he SEXY? *drools*



Taeyang - Look Only At Me