Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Confessions;

Keivan contemplated his options for the umpteenth time since Ali had said what she said. Lusting? He never would have thought. But now, he felt something more than lust. Seeing her taking care of his children so well just made him want her more, not just as a girlfriend but as something long term, dare he say it?

Giggles and bits of melodies floated from Kimi's room, sweet, full laughter and smiles and everything beautiful about life. Keivan wondered if he was losing his mind. She was only seventeen, though her birthday was coming up. He wondered if she would think he was crazy if he offered to take her -and the kids- out to dinner on that day. Maybe he would get lucky and she would spend the night...

"Watcha thinkin' about?" Keivan looked into the sparkly brown eyes of Alihanna. He was so wrapped in thoughts that he hadn't even noticed her there. "Kimi asleep?" He asked, voice husky. She smiled slightly as he cleared his throat.

"Yep. Drooling and everything." Ali was still smiling mischievously and Keivan looked at her sideways. "You know, I should be asking YOU what you're thinking about. You've kinda got a dangerous look in your eyes.." Ali just smirked and leaned closer to him, whispering in his ear.

"Now that you know I want you..what are you gonna do about it?" Alihanna's lips were dangerously close to his ear, making him shiver. Yet, he scooted away.

"Ali, we can't. You're 17 and I'm way older than you and its illegal-" Her lips cut him off. When she pulled away, he had a hard time breathing. "Its only illegal if you force me..and trust me..you WON'T have to force me.."

"Listen, Ali. I really really like you, more than a crush, but less than love. I do love how you take care of my children, and you, you are just stunning. Any man would be an idiot not to want you. I AM a man, and I DO want you..but I still want to uphold the law..just..let's wait, okay?"

Keivan braced himself for the barrage of angry words he was SURE were coming any minute now. To his surprise, he got a kiss on the cheek and a stunning smile from the beauty next to him.

"You really are great, you know that? Any other guy would jump at this chance, but you, you're different. And I love that."

Keivan looked up, shocked. "You're okay with that? All of it?"

Ali blushed and picked at her Vans. "Well, no. I still want to have sex with you. But since you're such a gentleman, We'll wait till you're ready." She teased, smirking and rubbing his thigh. He grimaced.

"You're really trying my patience, Alihanna."

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? I know. Filler? Maybe. Posting again? Definitely. Tomorrow.

Comments plz <3