Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

..And The Cliche Begins...

Image

Keivan Daniels was many things. He was a business man, a football player, and a father. But he was NOT, repeat NOT a pedophile. As he looked the girl over, he seriously doubted that little aspect. THIS was the girl his youngest kids raved about every day after coming home? She was beautiful. He'd heard from his wife...EX wife, that he was only 17 and an accomplished ballet dancer. Hell, he wouldn't mind seeing that girl in tights, moving fluidly to soft music...Keivan was snapped out of his thoughts by that musical voice. "So, Mr. Daniels...Rosy-" He winced at his ex-wifes name. "She used to pay for over time, but since this is your first time, I'll wave it off. But remember, pick up is no later than 6:30." He looked the girl up and down. She was wearing some sort of long tee shirt and short blue jean shorts that made her already long dancer legs look even longer. He had to force his eyes back up to her face, to her light brown eyes that glinted with some emotion, he really couldn't tell what. He really couldn't think of anything, because his blood was currently NOT in his head.

"Okay, I'll definitely remember that, ah..?" She smiled and it damn near broke his heart. "Alihanna. but you can call me Ali." Kimi was still clinging to Ali's legs. "Okay, Ali." He smiled too. "Come on, Kimi, its time to go." Kimi's eyes widened. "Can Ali come home with us, Daddy?" Her question caught him off guard. Shit, he wouldn't mind if she came home with him... He shook his head at his daughter, and smiled an easy smile. A fake one. No, Kimi, hunny, I'm sure Ali has better things to do." Kimi's eyes filled with tears. Ali quickly picked up the small girl and pecked her on the cheek. "I'll he here tomorrow, Kimster! I'll bring you a cupcake from Mandy B's!" The girl smiled through her tears. "OKAY!" Hopping out Ali's arms, she ran to her dad. "Daddy, can we have Mcnuggets for dinner?" Keivan smiled at his daughter, a smile full of love. "Of course, baby." Keivan stole one last look at Ali, and breezed through the door with his children.

__________________________________________________________________

As soon as the older man left the daycare, Ali let out an enormous sigh. He was HOT. With a capital H. Sarah came out of nowhere, and saw Ali still sitting there. "You met Kimi & Elly's father, huh?" The older woman smiled knowingly. "Yeahhhhh." Was all Ali said. "He's a handsome man. Whatever possessed Rosy to give him up, I don't even wanna think about." Way to be blunt, Sarah! "Yeaaah." Ali still sat there, in shock. "Uh, Alihanna, you can go home now." Sarah joked. "Oooh! Okay, yeah, I'll go home, yeah." Sarah just chuckled as Ali walked to the back room like a zombie, and laughed as Ali dropped a few of her things. "The shock of the sexy will go away soon." Ali just blushed and ran out the door,Sarah's tinkly laugh following her out the door.

On the train, Ali thought about what Sarah had said. That man, Keivan was DEFINITELY sexy. But he was so obviously out her league. The man had 3 kids. THREE!. Ali sighed and put her head back. Flipping on her iPOD; Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer started to play. She winced. This wasn't what she wanted. Or was it? 'He's just a guy,' she assured herself. 'A hot, unattainable guy.'

Ali's outfit.
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmhm; DILF! as Kevjumba would say. ;D

I love comments! Please comment & sub, this shall get mucho mejor! [Much Better ;D]