Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

One Call

The melodic piano of "Wedding Dress" by Taeyang from Big Bang seeped out at a quiet volume. Ali's peaceful thoughts had been interrupted by her cell phone. Her heart raced as she noticed the name displayed on the wide touch screen. Keivan. Her heart sped up even more when she read the text message .

Keivan (1-312-447-3929) 12:15 The kids didn't go to daycare today. Kimi wants you to come over as soon as possible.

Kimi, huh? Ali smiled. She would do pretty much anything for little Kimi & her baby brother Elly. Ali replied to the text quickly .

Alihanna (1-312-388-2078) 12:16 i'm on my way . Don't tell Kimi or Elly, I want to surprise them.

Her heart fluttered when she got another text from him .

Keivan (1-312-447-3929) 12:17 Come up the back way..the stairs..

The teenaged dancer jumped up lithely from the rocks on the lake shore and dusted off her black shorts. She examined her outfit . She was wearing a flowing grey tank, black short shorts, and black and grey vans. In her messy, wind-swept hair was a grey bow head band. Ali decided she looked pretty okay .

Image

Checking her watch, the ballerina chose to walk to Mandy B's and get cupcakes before hopping on the train to Keivan's place. Keivan's place. It sent shivers up her spine just thinking about it. Even though she knew what she was thinking was VERY,VERY wrong and twisted, part of her secretly LOVED it. Good Ali told herself to back off. Rebellious Ali told her to throw caution to the wind. Good Ali told her to be reasonable. Rebellious Ali told her being reasonable was all she did. And that was true. Ali was the epitome of a goody-two shoes. She played piano, did ballet, excelled in school, she even helped at a day care, for hells sake. Ali shook her head at her pitiful state. It was either stay a goody goody or become a reverse-cougar..or whatever the fuck you call wanting older men.

Hopping the L, Ali sat down next to a heavily covered man. Ali only noticed him because, it wasn't that cold in Chicago, yet, this man hand on a huge coat, large sweatpants, and combat boots. The man grunted and looked down at her. The teenager just shook it off and stared down lovingly at her cupcakes. Oh, those cupcakes. The ring dinged for the stop Ali was to get off at, and Ali gathered the things she had. It was a fairly short ride.

Coming upon the dark polished building, Ali looked for stairs leading up to the higher floors of the building. Catching sight of metal stairs spiraling up the building, she mentally fist-pumped and stretched her legs. It was a tall climb, and Ali decided that the exercise would be good for her. Starting up the stairs at a slow pace, she was so wrapped up in getting a little exercise that she didn't notice the strange man in the heavy clothing. He was following her up the stairs. She didn't take note, though, because apparently,she thought, he lived there.

Ali focused on regulating her breathing, grimacing against the burn in her thighs from the exertion. She was 1 stairway from the penthouse (Geez why did he live so high up!) when a grunt from behind her was heard. Ali turned around quickly and saw the same scruffy, heavily covered man. He was breathing hard, apparently out of breath from the climb. Being the good goody she was, Ali looked him over. "You need some help, sir?" The man just grunted and leaned forward, palms on his knees. Ali frowned, he didn't look well, and the huge coat was probably constricting his airways. "Let me go get Mr Daniels, he can-" she was cut of by the man, who uttered a single word. "No." Against Alihanna's better judgement, she walked closer. "You sure you're okay?" When she was an arms length away from the man, she looked at his face. It was red, and his eyes were very, very dark.

Ali began to back away. "Let me get Mr Da-" She was cut off yet again, this time by his arms wrapping around her neck. She dropped her cupcakes and clawed at him, and he chuckled. "You're so naiive, strutting around in those little shorts, showing of those delicious legs of yours..and to top it off, you flexing those legs up some secluded stairs. One would think you're trying to seduce me. Especially when you're carrying sweets." Ali couldn't think, or breathe. Her face was pressed into the heavy down of the man's coat. The strange man began clawing at her thin, flowing shirt with his free hand. The dancer tried to kick him with her powerful legs, but missed. The man chuckled again. "That was an unwise move, girl. I was going to be gentle, but now, I think not." He grunted and pushed her to the floor. Ali used this opportunity to scream and try to scramble up the stairs. "Get the fuck off me, pervert! Help! Hel-" Ali's scream was cut off by the down coat clad arm. "Nobody's home at this time of day, sweetie. Every one of these rich bastards is at work, trying to maintain their fake lifestyle. Its just you and me.

No, Ali thought. No. The man grabbed her and kneed her in the back. Ali tried to cry out, from the pain, but her oxygen was cut off by the coat sleeve. She felt herself blacking out, the last thing she saw was the evil man hovering over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding Dress - Taeyang - Instrumental (The piano intro part is Ali's ringtone)



Yes; the number is fake but the area code is not. 312 is the downtown Chicago area code. (For the area I'm using)

Sorry some interaction took so long, I was def drawing it out too much . ;D