Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Sweet Saviour

Keivan was preparing a light lunch of salad and paninis (Don't judge, his mother was a chef) when he heard her scream. A thud, then silence. Dropping whatever he had in his hands, he rushed to the balcony. His eyes widened when he saw the scene unfolding before him. Then his daughter padded up. "Daddy, whats-" Keivan cut off his youngest daughter with a wave of the hand. "Kimi, STAY HERE." Running down the stairs, he pushed the heavy man off the girl. Without thinking, he swung a muscled arm and decked the man right in the face. He strange man was knocked out cold.

Gathering the unconscious dancer in his arms, he walked slowly back up the stairs, so as not to disturb her head. He closed the balcony door with his foot, and shooed Kimi out the way. "Daddy, is that Ali?" Keivan sighed. "Yes hunny. Let her rest, she just...got hurt." Just saying it made his heart hurt . But looking at her, laying on the couch sprawled out, got his blood rushing. Her shirt was torn, exposing a black strapless bra, her legs were sweaty and dirty, and her hair was disheveled. She looked like sex. Rough, sweaty, satisfying sex. Keivan knew he was REALLY sick, thinking something like that. She just had a near rape experience, and here he was thinking about sex. Shaking his head, he walked back to the kitchen, only to be confronted by a very confused Eliot. "Ali hurt?" Was all the 2 year old asked. "Yes, Elly. Ali is ..hurt." Keivan looked away from his son, and turned back to his messy kitchen. Sigh; Lunch would have to wait. He decided to take a cold shower first.

___________________________________________

Stepping out the shower, Keivan heard small sobs coming from outside the room. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it haphazardly around his person. "What's-" He stopped abruptly when he saw Ali, sweaty, dirty and scratched up, hugging Kimi and rocking her gently. Kimi looked up with tearstained cheeks. "Ali..hurt..." Ali kissed the girl's cheeks. "Shh, Kimi, its okay. I'm okay, see?" Alihanna put on a weak smile, but Kimi wasn't fooled."Ahhh.." Keivan ran a hand over his wet hair. Noticing him, Ali blushed a deep pink. "Ahh, I'll go get dressed..." Keivan ran back to his room to get dressed.

Ali rocked the small girl and whispered reassurance into her ear. "Shh, Kimi, Shh, I'm fine. Stop crying." Eliot silently padded over, holding the bunny Ali had given to Kimi. "Bunny?" He asked, holding it out to his sister. She took it, and sniffled into it. "You really okay?" Kimi asked the older girl. Ali smiled a genuine smile, and said- "Yes, I'm really okay."

Keivan came out of his room, dressed in a white tee shirt that hugged his abs, and loose basketball shorts. He smelled really good, Ali noticed. He had another shirt in his hand, and he tossed it to the dancer. "Here, it's big, but it should fit you okay. It's all I have." He said this in one breath, looking very flustered and trying not to look at the younger girl's exposed chest. Ali smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks, Keivan." The way she said his name sent shivers through his body. "Kimi," he said, a little breathlessly. "Let Ali go change her shirt." The small girl slid off Alihanna's lap, and went to her father. "Daddy, I don't like when Ali gets hurt." Keivan looked down at his daughter's sad face. "Me either, baby."

____________________________________________

Keivan was finishing up the panini's when Ali came out of the bathroom, wearing his shirt. It was just fitted enough, and hung over her shorts. It looked like she was wearing nothing but his tee shirt. And damn, he could appreciate that. "Ali!" Kimi squealed like she hadn't seen the girl in months. Ali just smiled. She had washed her face, and cleaned up a little. She looked fresh. Keivan smiled at her. Alihanna was beautiful, even in the aftermath of something terrible. "I finished lunch...if you're hungry." Keivan's eyes flashed. Ali shook her head. "I don't have much of an appetite right now." Her melodic voice filled the kitchen, a quietly loud sound. Keivan tsked unknowingly. He hated when people didn't eat when they were supposed to. Ali just laughed. "My mother used to do that too, when I didn't want to eat." Keivan wouldn't give up. "Just a bite of salad then," he said, with determination in his voice.

Ali's eyes smiled, even though her lips didn't. "Okay, fine." She sat down and took one bite of salad. Chewing it slowly, she never took her eyes off the gorgeous man in front of her. Setting down the fork, she smiled triumphantly. "There, that was one bite." Kimi laughed at the look on her father's face. Keivan was thinking something entirely different. "Rebellious, eh?" He smirked down at the girl. Ali's eyes glinted with lust mixed with defiance. "You could say that."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my titles and captions Lol. "Superman in a kitchen apron." Bahah best caption yet.

PLEASE comment & sub!

I'll buy you yummy Japanese candy! <3