Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Blood Sugar Sex Majik

The kids had gone to take a nap after their lunch. Kimi was reluctant to go to sleep, but Alihanna assured the worried girl that she would be there when she woke up. Elly, on the other hand, fel asleep right away, with little prompting from the older female.

Ali decided to help Keivan clean up the kitchen after lunch. It was the least she could do, he saved her from that pervert. Who knows what kind diseases he had! Ali shuddered at the thought. Keivan noticed, and put a single arm around her. "Don't worry, he won't harass you again. I promise. Ali looked up at him and smiled. Her heartbreaker smile.

Keivan grinned. "How about some music while we clean up?" He said smoothly, and pressed the power button to his iHome. The wicked guitar intro to "My Lovely Man" by Red Hot Chili Peppers blared through the speakers. Ali and Keivan shared a look, and immediately started rocking out. Keivan on Air Guitar with the broom, and Ali singing lead with a wooden spoon.

I used to shout
Across the room to you
And you'd come dancin'
Hey, Like a foooool
Awhh shuffle step
You funky mothaaa
Come to me
All warm, as covers

[-*Air Drums*-]

Rest with me
My lovely brothahhh
Heyy, for you see
There is no other
Memory so sad and sweeeeet
I'll see you soon
Save me a seat!

Well I'm cryin'
Now my lovely man
Yes I'm cryin'
Now and no one can
we never fill the
The hole you left my man
I'll see you later


Dancing around while cleaning up was one of Ali's favorite things to do. It apparently was Keivan's too. They looked so natural and at ease, laughing at each other and themselves. The kitchen got sparkly clean, while the two rockstars air drummed and air guitared during the bass solo. As the song ended, the two laughingly surveyed the kitchen. It was absolutely spotless. The next song came on. It was 21 Guns by Green Day . Alihanna laughed as she took the remote and flipped through the rest of songs. Beyonce, All Time Low, India Arie, Weezer, Pink, Drake, Paramore,Chris Brown, John Mayer, X Japan, System of a Down, SOULJA BOY? Ali laughed again. "You have the musical taste of a freakin' teenager!" Keivan curled his lip in mock offense. "Are you calling me old?!" Ali smirked. "Well, you aren't exactly a young whippersnapper." Keivan literally ROTFL'd. "I can't," he gasped. "I can't believe you just said fucking whippersnapper! He clutched his sides with laughter. Ali looked like a miffed cat. So, she sneered and pounced.

She knocked him over with intensity. He was still laughing when she rolled on top of him. She started poking him. "Its not that funny!" Ali harrumphed. Keivan suddenly stopped laughing, and realized how they were positioned. Ali noticed his blush and blushed herself. "Sorry, I'm sorry." She grinned evilly and poked him again. "Does this make you uncomfortable?" Ali kept poking him, all the while keeping her smirk. Keivan couldn't take much more of this or he would flip the dancer over and switch their positions.

He grabbed her hands. "If I did that to you, it would be inappropriate, right?" Ali looked thoughtful for a second, then shook her head. "Nope." Keivan licked his lips, noticing the rebellious glint in the ballerina's eyes. Shifting so they were both in a sitting position, Keivan spoke. "Then this isn't either." His lips caught hers in a kiss filled with longing and want.

Ali was surprised at first.

But she kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes; The title and caption and random song outburst is Red Hot Chili Peppers . Blood Sugar Sex Majik is the Album name and "My Lovely Man" Is a song on the album . Wanna hear it?



Please don't be silent readers! I love comments! <3 <3 <# <-- Waffle Heart

NO MORE UPDATES TIL MY COMMENTS AND SUBS MATCH MY READERS. Cause Silent Reading IS A CRIME. k, thnx.

-Kiwi