Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

Dances with Electricity

Alihanna did NOT expect a kiss from the handsome business man. Apparently he hadn't expected to get any type of response from her, so when she kissed back, he was shocked.

Sparks flew, Shocks danced; Lighting struck.

Sparks flew when the lips of positive and negative ions touched.

Shocks danced up the backs of the two as they poured out their pent up emotions through one kiss.

Lightning struck when both realized that this was more than lust.

__________________________________________________________

Ali mentally slapped herself for allowing herself to lose her mind. This was a 31 year old man with 3 kids she was messing with. But then again, HE initiated the kiss. Ali mentally fist pumped. She hadn't had to do a thing. Not ONE thing. The train ride home was fairly uneventful. Getting off at her normal stop; Ali covered her arms with her hands. It was getting cold, and she was only wearing the t-shirt Keivan had lent her. Keivan. It was strange wearing his shirt, it smelled like him. Ali adjusted her backpack straps and walked a bit faster. It was getting darker, and she was still shaken up about that old pervert. Thank God her Superman in a kitchen apron was there to save her.

The unsavory of Chicago began to show face. Quickening her pace, Ali pulled out her cell phone in case she had to speed dial the police. Not that they would get there in time to stop anything. Chicago's police were notoriously slow.

Ali didn't see the dark figure stalking her in the shadows. A tall, lanky figure that was just watching her. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Alihanna felt the presence of something. It was highly unsettling. Which was one reason why she had her phone in her hand and her finger on speed dial number 2. 911.

The figure in the shadows waited til Alihanna was out of sight of the street. Stupid Ali, always taking shortcuts.

Then; the person hiding in the shadows pounce. Ali screamed, and dropped her phone to the ground.

"Scream and I'll KILL YOU."

Ali could only cry. A blow to the head caused her to black out. 'Not again,' she thought.

"Hello this is 911, what's your emergency?...Hello....Hello?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawrrrr; Sorry; Filler. COMMENT&SUB!