Status: In-Progress

Horror Bound

Prologue

Horror Bound

Prologue

“Alex!”, Kim yelled happily as she ran to her best friend.
Kim used to live in Chatham but later moved to Roxbury, where she met the short brown haired, brown eyed, and pale Alex.

“Kim!”, Alex yelled back as she was tackled by the blonde.
Kim was a very strange and hyper blonde haired, green eyed, spazz.

“Well, someone’s excited.”, Jay chuckled as he walked up to the two girls.
Jay was Kim's love interest, he likes her too, but the black haired, blue eyed boy wouldn't say so.

“Who’s the chick with the blonde highlights? Is she available for an hour or so?!”, Spencer drooled as he did a little jog to get to the slow forming group.
Spencer, the pervert of the group, had black hair and chocolate brown eyes, he was funny, but a sex addict, by far.

“Guys, wait for me and Tammy!”, Danny called from a short distance away. Him and Tammy had there fingers laced together as they walked up to the little group.
Tammy was a short, blonde, green eyed, girl. She was hyper and spontaneous.
Her Boyfriend, Danny, was a little more down to Earth, but knew how to have fun. He was the best looking guy in the group. He had dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Like a model.

When the six teens were together they were introduced by Kim, “OK! Alex, as you know I used to live here in Chatham! So I have brought you here so you can meet some of my old friends…go ahead guys.”

“Spencer.”, Spencer said as he smirked seductively at her.

“Alex, and no.”, She smiled back cheerily.

“Loser, and I’m Jay.”, Jay said as he shook her good hand.

“Thanks for not shaking the broken one!”, Alex laughed.

“Tammy”, Tammy squealed as she raced and hugged Alex, “I’ve heard so much about you!”

“Hopefully good!”, Alex returned the hug.

“Danny.”, He said stiffly. He didn’t trust people automatically, which was weird because he was just so clueless sometimes.

“GREAT!”, Kim yelled as she grabbed Tammy and Alex’s hands to lead them somewhere.

“Where we going?”, the boys followed.

“Anywhere we want!”, Kim replied.

Tammy managed a way out of Kim’s grasp and walk back to her boyfriend Danny. She looked over to her left and noticed what looked like a glove.

She walked away from the group to approach it. She picked it up…it looked like someone put knives on the fingers.

“What the…”, she trailed off.

Then all of a sudden she heard a voice from the sewer drain, “We all float down here.”

“Guys!”, Tammy yelled.

The group jogged over to her and looked at the item she had in her hand.

“What is that?”, Alex asked a little nervously.

“FREDDY!”, Kim yelled excitedly.

“What the fuck! Kim are you nuts!”, Spencer challenged her.

“No shit. Someone obviously made it, but I’m saying it’s from that movie, got it skank?”, Kim fought back.

“Bitch…”, he mumbled.

“What did you just-”

“We all float.”, the voice from the drain said once more.

The group walked closely together and approached it. Once in front of it they all bent over to look inside.

Then a bunch of hands pulled on them all and they disappeared in a flash of light…into the sewer, into Horror movie hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD just so you know, Kim is our horror expertt! xD