Stays For The Same

Stays For The Same

Dear Diary,

So, guess what! Okay, never mind, I'll tell you! I met a really cute guy at the concert that I went to. It was pretty fun talking to him; his name is Oliver! Isn't such a cute name? I think it is. Anyway, want me to tell you the entire story of how I met him? I was on my way to the concert...

"Holy crap! Girl, you're making me deaf!" I shouted over The Maine playing. I was yelling at this girl who was next to me because she was screaming like a little fan girl. Oh wait. She is one. Agh, she's annoying. "Shut it!" Of course, she couldn't hear me, so she just began screaming again. Maybe even louder this time. Greeeeat. Insert sarcasm here. After a few more moments of her yelling in my ear, I gave up on trying to listen to the band and made my way to the merch booths. Chyeah. Best part of the night. Except hitting on John. Those both tie together. Oh, did I ever tell you? Yeah, I'm gay. And, my name is Danny. Fantastic, huh? 'Cept the part where I can never get any ass. Damn. Moving on, I bought a tshirt from The Maine, and slid it over my tank.

"Woah! Watch it, mister!" I caught this small boy from falling, and brought him back up to see him face to face. Only, it wasn't a small boy. It was a cute looking, older boy. Oh yeah. I definitely want to tap his ass. His hand started waving in front of my face to snap me out of my imagining him all over me. Yup, haven't gotten laid in a while.

"Er. Sorry!" The shy, yet pretty boy said to me

"Naw, it's cool," I waved my hand showing I was fine with him falling almost on top of me.

"You sure?" He was already backing away, thinking that I was the next plague. Psht. Yeah right. I'm the next sexy plague. Get it? I started chuckling to myself quietly, forgetting that the timid boy was still there. He looked at me weirdly.

"Definitely. Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"Oliver. You?" I answered him with saying my name.

"Nice. Er. I think you're pretty," He admitted to me. Woah. Yeah, I so want him in my pants right now. I didn't even care that he was being so forward with it.

"Really?" I asked with interest. No one's never called me pretty before. That was odd. Really odd. He nodded his head. "Huh. Well, you're cute. Really cute. Can I hug you?" I quickly hugged him while pinching his cute little ass. He squeaked this squeak that just screamed, "I'm gay, take me to your place, and fuck me raw!" Woah. Down Danny junior, down. Good boy. Getting a little excited for a guy that I just met. That's just awkward, but hot.

"Hey, wanna come to my place?" I offered.

"Uh. My parents said to not go to a stranger's house," He stuttered out to me. Aw, isn't that cute? I just wanna lick him.

"What are you, like ten?" I scoffed.

"N-no. I just don't... never mind. I guess I can come over?" Pfft. Oh yes. It's like my dream come true.

"Okay," I smiled back to him.

We made it to my house in ten minutes. Yeah, I'm that stellar. Winky face. Anyway, Oliver was quiet during the ride here, and only answered to questions that I asked. Can we say anti-social? Haha, just kidding. I don't think he's anti-social...

"Okay, and this is my house. Well, technically it's my parents, but they're not here right now," I winked at him. I think he turned a little pink.

"I like your house. It's... neat," He said.

"Why, thank you," I said. "What do you want to do? We can play video games, watch a movie, or even look at porn. Take your pick," I think he laughed at the last choice. Aw! His laugh is like an angel singing in my ears. Okay, not really. But, you know what I mean, right?

"Um. Can I just sleep?" What an odd thing to ask. I, of course, agreed.

"Sure. Where though?"

"Any where's fine with me," I guided him to my room, and pushed him lightly on the couch at the foot of my bed.

"Do you want any pajamas?" I asked him, throwing a a pair of plaid pants and a mickey mouse tshirt to him.

"Uh, sure?" He slipped them on in at least less than five minutes. Wow. Well, he's fast at changing.

"Well, aren't you fast?" He just blushed at my comment. I took off my The Maine tshirt, my tank, and then my skinny jeans. Ugh. So hard to get out of those, I wonder why I even wear them. Oh, that's right. They make my ass look fine in them. I slipped into my bed and put all the blankets on my body. As I was about to fall asleep, I felt the bed lower, signaling that someone was on it.

"Yo, Oliver? Why are you on my bed?" I questioned him.

"U-um. I feel lonely. Can I sleep here?" He already was next to me and placing his arm around my wait. Okay, I think I just died and went to heaven.

"Sure," I smiled at him and put my arm around his waist, also. Oliver soon fell asleep while I kept stroking his soft, brunette hair...

So, was that romantic or what? Okay, maybe not that romantic, but still. He's really pretty. Even if he just slept with me in my bed, I think he'd be one hell of a boyfriend. 'Till next time, diary!

Love, Danny.

PS: Make sure you don't tell Oliver that I wrote about him! He's going to get mad at me! And then no kisses! Hah. Yeah right, I don't get kisses anyway. Oh well, at least he'll always be by my side, being my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
err. different style of writing. :)
what do you think? :O