BC-13 vs. Silent Shadows

Prologue!

BC-13 Vs. Silent Shadows!
Prologue

“Tammy!”, my obnoxious 13 year old sister yelled to me from the bottom of the stairs.

“YO!”, I yelled back in response.

“Mommy dearest has an announcement!”, Tabby yelled once more.

“Fine!”, I scream back as I logged off my laptop.

I ran down our white marble staircase my hand hovering low over the railing.

“Tamra?”, my mom asked from the living room.

I ran to the living room, my messy, unattended orange hair bouncing in it’s bun.

“It's Tammy, mother, supp?”, I asked her as I picked my nails impatiently.

“I was talking to my boss, she says she’ll send a talent scout to hear your band.”, she said calmly yet lovingly.

I bounced like a rabbit and into my mothers warm and welcoming arms, “MOM THIS IS AWESOME! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!”

She chuckled as I released her and she smiled, “Break Silence Records…you said I shouldn’t work there, glad I didn’t listen.”

“I so owe you!”, I yelled as I ran upstairs to get ready.

She said something but I had slammed the door on her words. I had no time, I had to tell the gang! This was way too big to pass up!

 

“So I ran to you, and you pushed me away”- Kim (My BFFL)
♠ ♠ ♠
xD My mom really does work for them FYI so this could happen! ...or never xD
My hair was orange...for a short time!