Status: The Song White Houses By: Vannessa Carlton Works Well For This.

Adventures of Mandy!

Prologue

Prologue
Phat J’s POV

“Dudes!”, I yelled as I ran down the steps of or nice little house in L.A.
“Supp?!”, Antz replied tossing me some Crunk juice.
“My baby cousin’s parents are going out of town for the summer, and she needs somewhere to crash.”, I started.
“Dude! She has friends right? Bros before hoes.”, Se7en replied, not even turning around.
“Her friends don’t have enough room! We have two extra bedrooms.”, I tried to convince them.
It’s been two years since I saw little Mandy. She was 17 then. Her birthday passed awhile ago…she’s 19, almost 20. Holy shit, time flies.
“I think having a female around would be good for us.”, MikL smirked.
“Don’t you know Se7en! She’s a built in booty call!”, Antz laughed as he took a bite of his pop-tart.
“Guys. Don’t make me beg.”, I demanded.
“Can she handle us?”, Se7en replied.
“Question really is, can you handle her?”, I smirked.
“I approve, when she getting her little ass over here?!”, MikL agreed.
“Why not…”, Se7en gave in.
“BOOTY CALL!”, Antz yelled.
I smiled and laughed. They were understanding, but assholes sometimes.
“Oh, and guys?”, I asked.
“Yea?”, they replied together.
“Any one of you hurts her…I’ll chop your balls off”, I smiled and looked at David, “Especially you Se7en.”
“What!?”, He asked.
We all laughed. Then I went upstairs to give her mom the OK.
Could she handle us though?
♠ ♠ ♠
xD We shall meet our main character in Chappy 1 xD