They Always Told Me I was Gorgeous In a Way

Chapter 1

Leah’s POV

I sat in my room with boredom. I had my bag of skittles and sketchbook with me at hand. I was trying to think of something new to draw. Something fun and creative. Something no one has done before. I sat while tapping the pencil to my chin just pondering what to draw when my mother called me from downstairs.

“Leah, come down now” She said.

“OK” I shouted back at her.

I dropped my pencil on the floor and straightened my clothing. I walked over to my door and yanked it open. I walked out of my room and went down the long ass flight of stairs. Once I finally got to the bottom step I saw my mom with a smile on her face; showing her pearly whites.

“Leah, I want to introduce you to our new neighbors” My mom said sweetly.

She stretched her hand out and I took it. I sighed heavily and walked into the living room to find a bunch of guys with tattoo’s and piercings everywhere. All of them were cute but one caught my attention. One of them had a star tattoo on one arm and a bunch of others on the other. His hair looked slightly greasy as if hasn’t heard of a shower. He had one tattoo on his neck. I couldn’t get a good look but it was definitely there.

“Leah, these gentlemen are our new neighbors,” My mom said with a grin from ear to ear.

“Hi” I waved.

“Hi” All of them said at once.

“Well Leah, You can show these guys around town. I bet that you will be on your best behavior and that you will be polite.” She said with a serious tone in her voice.

“I will mom,” I said while folding my arms across my chest.

Once she went through the door I rolled my eyes and looked at the guys that were still in my living room. I tapped my foot on the hardwood floor waiting for them to actually present themselves to me since I don’t know who the hell these guys are. I think they understood when one of them stood up.

“Hey my name is Ronnie and this is Bryan, Robert, Omar and Max” Ronnie said while pointing who everyone else was. They all waved to me and stood up from the couch. I felt awkward cause I never had to be friendly to anyone, except my mother of course. I was known as the “mean girl” or the oh so famous” bully” Personally I like to call myself as a teen that doesn’t want to bothered by anyone’ bull shit. I eyed every one of them up and down just to get the gist of who they are.

“Want me to show you around town?” I asked

“That would be a good idea.” The supposed “Max” spoke up.

“Ok then follow me,” I said heading toward the door.
------------------------------------

Hey guys, it’s Aiden. I just wanna say that I want a bunch of comments on this one and on my other stories that I’ve written on mibba, hopefully I will be able to write more chapters soon, See ya next chapter!!!!! P.S sorry for such a short chapter, I promise to write longer ones!