They Always Told Me I was Gorgeous In a Way

Chapter 2

Leah’s POV

As soon as I walked out the door I felt the cold air hitting my body within seconds. I pulled the zipper of my hoody all the way up. I shoved my hands into my pockets and I walked down my street. It was uncomfortable for me since I basically don’t come into contact with anyone and now I’m showing complete strangers around Jersey? Honestly I think I’m going to be sick to my stomach. I didn’t realize that the boys were walking right beside me.

“Where are we going?” Robert asked. While trying to warm himself up.

I pondered this for a second. What am I going to show these “ new comers” that sums up Jersey in about a day? I got the perfect place.

“It’s for me to know and for you to find out” I replied with a smirk.

Max’s POV

“Leah come down now” Mrs. Johnson said.

“OK” We heard from a distance.

Mrs. Johnson looked at us and gave a warm smile. Most people I know would have thrown me or the rest of the guys out into the streets. And knowing that Jersey isn’t exactly a safe place to be kicked out; in my mind I’m thanking this woman.

It wasn’t to long before we heard someone come down the flight of steps that lead upstairs. I saw a pair of converses over in the corner of the living room. I can tell her daughter is going to be something like the guys and me. All of us looked over when we saw a girl, probably my age. She has long Jet-black hair that ran past her shoulders. Her eyes were a hazel. Near her wrists I can see a tattoo of an outline of a heart. She had a black nose ring that was placed on the left side of her nose.

“Leah, These gentlemen are our new neighbors” Mrs. Johnson said while smiling widely.

“Hi” She whilst waving.

“Hi” We all replied.

I brushed some of my black hair out of my eyes to get a better look at her. She’s definitely pretty, no question. But something about her is special. I have what my friend’s call a “special ability” where I can tell when someone is cool, stuck up, weird or just plain psycho.

“Leah, You can show these guys around town. I bet that you will be on your best behavior and that you will be polite.” Mrs. Johnson warned her daughter. I couldn’t help but laugh at this.

“I will” Leah replied.

With that Mrs. Johnson left the house. Leah rolled her eyes and just stood there. She was tapping her foot to the wood floor impatiently I took this as a sign and nudged Ronnie in the ribs so he would introduce us.

“Hey my name is Ronnie and this is Bryan, Robert, Omar and Max.” Ronnie said while pointing at all of us. We all stood up from the couch and straightened ourselves out. I noticed how Leah’s eyes darted up and down while she was looking at us.

“Want me to show you around town?” She asked.

“That would be a good idea.” I spoke.

“OK then, follow me.” She said whilst heading for the door.

Once she was out of the house, me and the guys looked at each other. We all shrugged and followed Leah out of the house.

Once the Jersey air hit our bodies we began to run up to Leah, she had her hoody pulled all the way up and had her hands in her pockets. I don’t even think she noticed if we even left. Me and the guys started to run after her just to catch up with her.

Once we finally caught up to her she was looking down at the pavement with her hands still shoved into her pockets. I don’t think she noticed that we were walking right besides her.

“Where are we going?” Robert asked Leah while rubbing his arms up to keep warm.

She thought for a second before a smile played on her lips. She answered.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” She smirked.

I wondered were she was going to take us. She had a devilish smile that played on her lips. I looked over to Ronnie and saw that he had the same look like I had. I shook my head.

Fast-forward 2 hours later

Two hours after we first met Leah we were already drunk. Robert was passed out on the couch at the bar and Omar, Ronnie and Bryan were trying to pick up different girls. I on the other hand was drinking with Leah. We were giggling like idiots and not caring what other people said or did. We were in our own little world. The bar was crammed with different people of different races and cultures. She took us here to show us what Jersey was all about. If I am thinking correctly and not like the drunk that I aam right now, I’m pretty sure I’m going to LOVE it here.

We both sat there, still giggling when some jackass decides to throw a drink at Leah. The shot completely hit her head and the shot glass dropped to the floor. I looked around the bar to see some jock with his “arm candy” cackling at Leah. For a unknown reason I was enraged. I was livid. I stood up with my beer and walked up to his whore and spilled my drink on her by “accident”.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?” The jock asked with anger.

“Don’t spill drinks on her dip shit,” I bellowed out.

“ Now you’re going to get it you fag,” He slurred at me.

His fist was in the air and he was ready to hit me in the face when my hand took his arm and spun it behind his back in an uncomfortable position. I kept twisting it until he was going to apologize to Leah. Leah and the slut were arguing when the blonde idiot (known as the slut) grabbed a piece of Leah’s hair and pulled it hard. Leah got her drink and smashed the bottle on the girl’s head, which made the girl release Leah’s hair.

I saw this and let the jock go. I walked over to Leah when I felt my knees buckle. The jock ran up toward me from the back and jumped on me. He tried to keep hitting me in the face, but fortunately for me he’s way too drunk to even realize what the fight was about anyways. I swayed my body around to make him fall off my back and hopefully get him to fall right on his ass. I felt relieved when I felt his weight pulled off me. I turned around to see the bouncer with a pissed off look on his face. He grabbed me by my shirt and grabbed Leah’s hand and threw us out of the bar.

Fast forward 5 minuets

Me and Leah were walking down the streets of Jersey (still drunk) at about 2:00 AM. I kept walking into her and she giggled. She stopped for a moment on the sidewalk. I noticed her absence next to me and walked back to her. I was standing in front of her when she completely collapsed into my chest. I hit her cheek lightly, hoping that I would get a reaction. Nothing. I stood there until I decided to try to pick her up bridal style.

I struggled to keep her in my arms and to walk properly in the crack of dawn and completely drunk. I fortunately didn’t let her fall or me for that fact. I arrived back her front step. I gently pushed the door open and entered the dark house. I looked around and decided to up stairs to try and find her room. I shakily went up the stairs, praying to God that I didn’t fall down the stairs with Leah In my arms. I finally got to the top step without breaking anything. I swayed from left to right, trying to figure out which door led to Leah’s room. I chose one room and walked in. Luckily it was her room. I walked to the bed and gently placed Leah’s body on the bed. I swept a piece of her hair that covered her face. I sighed and looked around her room. I found a pillow that was on the floor and took it at hand. I set the pillow on the floor and immediately I was whisked away into a dream filled sleep.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's me again. I seriously want some comment son this chapter, also if you want to be one of the Bandmates' girlfriends just comment me with your character idea and I'll see what I can do. Love ya lots: Aiden