They Always Told Me I was Gorgeous In a Way

Chapter 8

Leah’s POV

It’s been two hours. TWO FUCKING HOURS Sine I have seen or heard anything from my mom. I was still in the car with Max. We rode in silence. There’s nothing really to say, I’m just sort of in a bittersweet state of mind. Although I’m happy that I’m away from my mom, I’m still upset about how I know she’s not even looking for me. That’s what pisses me off.

“Leah?” Max asked.

“Yeah?”

“Are you alright?” He asked.

“Let’s see My mom tells me that I can’t see you, I basically fucked up my own hand and now I’m in a car, running away from my only home; yeah I’m fine just fucking peachy!” I snapped.

“OK, I understand. He said while refocusing his attention on the road.

Everything was silent after that. I wasn’t in the happiest of moods today and that wont change very soon. I pressed my forehead onto the glass and my eyes scanned every detail of the outside world. The trees slightly blowing when a gush of wind passed by. The sun shining with all of the energy it could ever produce. I sighed and just kept sneaking glances to Max’s way. He seemed to be in a deep thought instead of paying full attention to the road and where he was going. I feel bad for snapping at Max. He was only trying to get me out of that hell whole and I’ve been acting like a bitch to him.

I feel like Crap

Max’s POV

I felt my heart drop when she snapped at me. I fully understand what’s going on with her, but she still doesn’t need to take her anger out on me. I sighed and turned right on Beacon St. I drove straight and I saw all of the nice houses in the neighborhood. I dove into the driveway and I pulled my keys out of the ignition. I stepped out of the car and went around back to get Leah’s stuff. Once I managed to get her stuff out I slammed the trunk door down and I walked over to the front door. I knocked three times before I got a response.

“Max?” Aunt Maddie asked.

“Yeah aunt Maddie it’s me Max.” I said.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you!” She squealed.

“Yeah, good to see you to.” I said.

“And who is this?” She asked pointing to Leah.

“This is Leah, she’s my girlfriend, she needs a place to stay I would like it if she could stay here for awhile with me.” I said wrapping my arm around her.

Leah’s POV

Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit. When Max told his aunt that I was his girlfriend I wanted to faint at that moment. I like Max a lot don’t get me wrong, but I’ve only known him for a short time, but I know he’s only saying that to get me to stay in his aunt’s house. His aunt was grateful enough to allow me and Max to stay for as long as we both wanted. We both walked in and settled in their guest room. We are going to have to share the room since there are none left. It doesn’t really bother me but just knowing that he’ll be in there a long with me is kinda scary. It was about 11:57 PM and all of us were going to sleep. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth while Max got ready in the guest room. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and I washed off all of my makeup and walked out of the room. I walked into the room and I sat on the bed. Max was putting his clothes into the vanity. He sighed and sat right beside me.

“Leah, I know you’ve been through a lot today but you know I want what’s best for you.” Max said while kissing my temple.

“I know you do, that’s what I like about you.” I said while giving him a warm smile.

I lay back on the bed and I snuggled up to Max’s side. I felt his strong arm wrap around me and I felt his nose nuzzling the top of my head. I took in his scent and I shut my eyes. I needed the darkness to make everything just disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know this shit is short but I didn't have any more time, and I might not be able to post anythihg time soon so comments this and I'll see if I could get any timme to do it at school.

ttyl: Aiden