They Always Told Me I was Gorgeous In a Way

Chapter 9

Max’s POV

My sleep was disturbed by the sounds of my 13-year-old cousins arguing for the T.V. I lifted my head up and I squinted my eyes, only allowing some sunlight to come into my eyes. I stifled a yawn and I looked down. Leah had her head buried in my chest and her arm around my upper half. Her leg was on top of mine and she kept mumbling things in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I removed her leg and her arm off me and I quietly exited the room. I ruffled my own hair and walked down stairs. Aunt Maddie was cooking the usual; a sandwich and some pop-tarts.

“Hey Aunt Maddie.” I say.

“Hey Max.” She said while putting the food down on the table.

“What’s going on?” I asked while sitting down at the table.

“Nothing, just cooking some breakfast.” She said.

“How did you two sleep?” She asked me.

“Fine.” I said vaguely.

“Max, if I may ask, why did you both come here?” She asked me while taking a sip of her coffee.

“Oh. Well Leah’s mom is forbidding me from seeing Leah.” I whisper.

“Why?” She asked, completely paying attention to what I was going to say.

“Well, when Leah’s mom found out about us, she sort of told Leah that she couldn’t see me anymore. Since I live next door, I heard all of the screaming and decided to go and check it out. Turns out that Leah’s mom went all psycho and told her not to see me again.” I explained.

“Oh, well if I was Leah’s mom I would be scared too.” Aunt Maddie said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well look at it this way, your friends are all crazy, you are a little older than Leah.” She reasoned.

“True, but I’m not dangerous. I really like Leah. I think it could go somewhere.” I said.

“I’m not your mother so I won’t tell what to do, just be careful.” She told me.
“I will be.” I said.

I heard someone open a door from upstairs. They walked down the hallway and down the flight of steps. Out came Leah. Her hair was in every direction imaginable, her shorts were slightly going down. Her shirt was slightly up and the spaghetti strap was off her shoulder.

“Hello Leah how was your night?” Aunt Maddie asked her.

“It was alright.” She yawned.

“Come here.” I said to Leah and I tapped on my knee.

She walked over to me and sat in my lap. She rested her back to my front side and she shut her eyes for a moment. I brushed her hair with my fingers and kissed her shoulder. Aunt Maddie just smiled and continued to cook breakfast.

Two hours later

Everyone was going to one of my other family members house; leaving me here with Leah. I knew that Leah isn’t ready to go out just yet after what happened with her and her mother. Leah was in the living room, watching T.V in silence. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she was staring at the Television set blankly.

“Leah, are you alright?” I asked. She said nothing.

“Come here.” I said while sitting down on the couch and pulling her on my lap.

“Babe, you know I just want you to be happy and it pains me to see you like this. Please just talk to me.” I whisper in her ear.

“I’m jus tired is all.” She murmured.

“Ok, why don’t you go to sleep?” I said.

“I don’t want to. I don’t need sleep.” She said.

“ But then…” She cut me off by placing her finger to my lips.

“ I don’t need sleep. I’m tired of my mother taking control of my life.” She responded kissing me on the lips.

Leah’s kiss sent small electric waves down my spine, making me shudder in response. She shifted her weight so she was straddling my hips. She wrapped her fingers around the back of my neck and pulled me into another kiss. I felt her other hand tracing my tattoos all over my arm. I felt my smaller muscle starting to twitch. I wanted to touch her, to feel her in so many ways possible. I wanted her to be only mine and no one else’s. I felt her wet tongue play with the metallic hoop going through my bottom lip. I parted my lips and she completely took over, letting her tongue access to every place in my mouth. I grabbed her hips with my hands. I gripped her tighter and she moaned in her response. I loved it. I carefully started to stand up from the couch. She knew this so she wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking our kiss. I stood up and walked over to the staircase. I was trying to be careful in every step I took upward. One fuck up and I’ll be on the floor along with Leah.

Once I successfully got up the stairs without dying, I walked over to the open door and I dropped Leah on her feet. She walked over to the door and closed it, making sure she locked it so no one would enter. She walked over to me and kissed my lips again with the same intensity like before. I walked towards the bed while still kissing her and I played with the bottom of her shirt. The back of her knees was at the edge of the bed and she fell back along with me. I slowly and carefully slipped off her shorts while she started to nibble on my neck. I gave out a moan and I grinded my pelvis with hers. She arched her back and enjoyed it. She played around with my pants until they were completely off. By know I had already ripped off every article of clothing on her; she did the same to me as well. I can’t take it anymore. I NEED her. I WANT her.

“Max…just do it.” Leah panted impatiently.

“Ok.” I said before I slowly slid in, causing Leah to moan out in pleasure.

I loved the way she felt around me. The way she would look at me and scream out my name. It makes me want to just go insane. Leah has the effect on me that I can’t even explain. Most girls I have met never have this tight of a grip on me.

I slowly started moving in and out of her, making her get used to me being in her. Gradually I picked up my pace and I became quicker with the rhythm. Leah started to buck her hips along to the steady rhythm. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as her walls began to tighten around me. I felt a very familiar burning sensation in the pit of my stomach as I reached my peak. I pushed in her once more before we both came. I collapsed beside her panting. I felt tiny beads of sweat trickle down my forehead as I was catching my breath. Leah wrapped her arm around my torso and she snuggled her head to my chest. I felt her breathing deepen more as she closed her eyes. I started to feel my eyelids droop as well. I shut my eyes and fell asleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms.

Nothing can be better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the wait, my mommy decided not to slaughter me so I can update again. I want some comments and some subscribers!!!!!!

You can give me some Ideas of you want to!!!