ABC - everyone can love... right?

One

"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known..."

I sang as I began walking down the street, making my way home less boring with the music blasting from my iPod. Those words were so true... 17 years old, and I've never travelled too far from my hometown.

Oh, but I so want to go away fro here, at least from my house. My parents never agree with whatever I say or do, never let me go out with my friends, I always have to sneak out... though I always regret it when I come back and they found out I was gone.
But I don't care.

Today I went to school, showing my new bruise to my best friend Kristelle, but this time we both laughed about it, because I got it playing with my cat. Hell, she bites hard when she wants to!

Suddenly I heard a whisper behind me: "Hello, hottie!"

I jumped and turned around.

"What the fuck do you want, Kevin?!", I said, my voice trembling.

Kevin is my ex-boyfriend, and since I broke up with him, he wouldn't leave me alone, ever!

"Are you scared f me now? You know I'd never hurt you, Kel..." He said, grabbing my arm.

"Bullshit!" I screamed.

I got free from his grasp and started running, as fast as I could. I didn't know if he was following me or not, I just had to run. I knew that if I stopped something bad would've happened, so I kept running, again and again and again.

I turned a corner and ran faster, not daring to look back.

After 5 more minutes of running, I dared looking back, but the moment I did, I ran into someone.

I was running so fast that we both fell down, me with my against his chest. Yeah, I felt it was a he, 'cause my hand went right there, if you get what I mean...

He helped me to stand up, since I found myself crying and incapable of doing that by myself.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

I looked up at him. He wasn't a lot taller than me, and he was strangely familiar. I couldn't see him well, because he was wearing sunglasses. What the heck, sunglasses in October? When it's cloudy? He sure is weird...

"Yeah, I am." I lied. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" I said.

"Not at all" was his answer, "are you hurt?"

Not on the outside, I thought.

"No, but thanks for asking."

"Hey, Kelly! Kelly wait!" I heard him... so he had followed me...

I felt paralized, I couldn't move, fear probably showing in my eyes, because the guy asked: "Are you sure everything's alright?"

I looked at him sideways, answered a quick "yes" and started running again towards my hous. This time I wasn't going to look back.

When I got home I threw myself on the bed and cryed. Why does he have to haunt me down every single fucking day? And where the fuck is my cell phone, I gotta call Kristelle!

Oh, great, just great... I lost it!... Probably when I hit that guy...

Fuck. Now what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please, please, please, please, please leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!
just to tell me how is the beginning, if i'm doing ok...

pleeeeease *puppy dog eyes* :)