ABC - everyone can love... right?

Two

"Kelly! Kelly, this way!" Kristelle called me, at lunch time.

I walked towards her and sat down.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked, worried.

"I lost my cell phone. I was running from Kevin and ran into this guy... quite cute, now that I think of it. I must have lost it when I hit him."

"Oh no... What are you going to do, now?"

I looked at her eating.

"Hey, eat slowly, you're gonna choke!" I laughed.

I looked over at the entrance, and saw Kevin with a black eye.

"Hey, Kris... Kristelle, look over there!" I pointed Kevin, who was glaring at everyone who dared to laugh at him.

"Oh my God" she said, "what's happened to his face?"

I had no time to take a guess, because that moment he turned around and saw me. He started walking to our table, looking angrier than usual. But I was ready to face him.

He came over and said in no more than an angry whisper:

"Okay Kelly, you won. But tell your boyfriend to never touch me again. EVER!" and with that, he stormed away.

I looked at Kristelle, puzzled.

"What the...?" she said, saying my thoughts out loud.

I started giggling madly.

"He must've thought that... that guy was my boyfriend!!"

"You soooo gotta thank him!" my best friend said between fits of giggles.

"Yeah! I hope he has my cell phone! At least I know who's got it!"

We giggled a little bit more, then we decided to skip classes and go straight home.

"Wanna come over at my place?" I asked.

"Aren't yours at home?" she said.

"Nope, they're out all week, thank god!" I answered happily.

She stayed at my place for a few hours, then she went home, saying she couldn't stay away from home for too long or her parents would get mad at her.

I looked at the clock, it said 3.30 pm.

Damn, I'm bored... I thought.

I was considering the idea of going out, and after a few minutes, standing in the middle of my living room looking like an idito, I grabbed my denim jacket, checked if all of my badges were still there, and walked to the door, ready to go out.

I opened the door, thoughtful, and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the same misterious guy standing on my front step, one hand in his pocket and the other with his index finger at a few inches from the doorbell, ready to ring it.

We both jumped in suprise. He jumped because I opened the door suddnely, while I... I jumped because I realized who he was and why he was wearing sunglasses in the first place.

"Huh... Hullo..." He said shyly.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and tell me how do u like it!!! :D thx!!!