‹ Prequel: In the Month of May

One-Hundred Days

Day Twenty-Three: Cat

She has a cat's eyes, so bright they glow in the dimmest light. She pulls you in with her teeth and claws, biting and scratching but you're so in love you don't even realize it. I can see the butterflies grinding against the gears of your stomach each time she catches your eyes with hers.

She'll only run once she's gotten what she wanted from you, and yet you're stuck too deep inside of those cat eyes to crawl to the surface and breathe air from a wind she hasn't bitten with her teeth.

You flinch away from a cat crossing your path, yet you can't see the one stuck onto your arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is pathetic, but I've been really overwhelmed lately with photography and that's been taking all of my creativity and inspiration.
I've been writing a piece every day, but they're mostly just ramblings that have be pieced together.
It may be a while before the next update on here, and I really do a apologize for it. I'll probably be taking a break from Mibba as well.
You are all amazing, all of your four amazing lovely subscribers and anyone who reads this, and I hope you are all okay with this.
I promise I'll be writing something every day though. (: