Her Trusty iPod. Not So Trusty Family.

Chapter Two.

I awoke to a loud-annoying- bell noise.
After i figured out that my step-mother sent me to an All Boys boarding school,i went to my dorm,and fell asleep. I'm guessing i have my own room. At least she didn't make me share a room with a guy,not that i would have minded. I'm practicly more guy than girl.
I looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table, 7:02,it read. I sighed and jumped off the high king-sized bed. I walked over to the wardrobe,which was filled with all my clothes. I glanced over to the packet that holded all infrmation,and it said that today was just a get-to-know people day. Breakfast was at 8:30,and sports and stuff for the rest of the day.

I pulled on a pair of basketball shirts paired with a Penguins hockey shirt. It was just a Sidney Crosby one, autographed by him. I had met him and the others,Kris Letang and Max a few times at their games. Great,now i wouldn't be able to see their games. Grrrr.......

I jumped into the shower in my over-sized bathroom. I swear i was in a 5 star hotel rather than an all boy boarding school. Then i remembered that guy yesterday,saying what with all the extras in my room/dorm, i must've been pretty rich. Probably Dad. At least he had some sympathy. But i wasn't going to forgive him. They wanted me to go to an all boys boarding school? Sure. But i was gonna act like i was a boy. Not that i already don't.

I put my wet hair into a sloppy pony-tail. I paired my outfit with a pair of red converse. Grabbing my skate board before locking my dorm,and putting the neckalce i had a key on around my neck and under my top so it wasn't visible, i walked over to the elevator. Once i was out of the dorms,yet again did people stare,i jumped on my skate board and just cruised around. I had no idea where to go now,but saw the cantene.

I picked up my skateboard,and walked over to get a tray. This cantene was obviously only for guys. That was good. I covered my tray with loads of food. I was a guy,i like to say, and i eat alot. Yet i'm not fat. I do have muscles though. What did you expect?

I looked around for somewhere to sit. I spotted a table nearby with 3 guys at it. They would do. I walked over,sat down and said 'Hey!'.
"Hi!" i repeated. to them.
"Oh! sorry. I'm Brad,he's Noah and he's Jaden." Brad said,pointing to the correct guy.
"Cool! I'm Raine. So where do we go once were finished?" i asked them.
" We go to the auditorium and sign in for the year. "started Noah with a smile.
"Then they let us do whatever. Theres always loads of sports all day going on in this place." finished Jaden,again with a smile.
"Sweet. do you guys skate?" i asked them.
"Yep you?" all guys stated.
"Dude. Thats a stupid question! Who doesn't? Only idiots!" i laughed.
"What other sports do you play?" asked Brad.
"Hockey,all kinds of skating,soccer,football,lacrosse,swimming.everything really." i replied. they dropped their forks.
"Woah.thats alot."said jaden.
"Yeah i guess. So,whos ready to sign in and crap then skate!?"i yelled really loudly. I earned a few,scrath that,ALOT of stares from the boys.
The guys got up and trashed their food,placing their trays on top.
"Whats up with these people?Never seen a guy before?" i asked loudly.
The 3 boys,Brad,Jaden and Noah looked at me.
"But your not a guy. Your a chick." said Noah.
I laughed
"Dude,imma dude. Not a chick. Im a guy,not a girl" i laughed again then walked out of the cantene. I got on my skate board and so did the other guys,going quite fast towards the auditorium.

We stopped to go inside and walked over to sign in. When it was my turn,the vice princible,Ms.Rose,was there.
"Hello Raine! how are you settling in?" she asked.
"'aightt i guess. Gon' go hit the skate park now. There is one right?" i asked her.
Everyone was surprised how i talked to her.
She laughed,then said; " Of course there is. Well if you need me for anything,i'll be around or in my office." with that i walked away.

"Guys i'm shit thirsty" i said to the 3 boys after about an hour and a half of nostop skating. Iwas kicking their asses at all tircks.Ha!
"Wanna come to my crib and get some Gaterade?" i asked. The guys agreed,and i led the way to my dorm,skating of course.
When we walked in,all guys gasped and shouted "Oh man!" and "Woahs!". i just laughed and walked into the kitchen part and grapped 4 Gaterades.
I downed mine in about 5 seconds.
"How do you get all this awesome stuff?" Jaden asked.
"Dads sick rich." i replied.
"So why are you here?"
"Um...i act like a guy and my step-mom's a bitch.She sent me here,and im mad at my dad cuz he used to be on my side.But i think what made him budge was me getting into streetfighting again." i said to them.
Okay so i was 14,and i said i got into street fighting..again.
What can i say? Ha!

"Do we have classes tomorrow since int's monday?" i asked after we played all the sports. It was about 7 pm by now.
"Yeah.i'll come by your place at 8 tomorrow before breakfast if yuo want?" asked Noah.
"Sure" i replied, then skated off to get a drink of water.

WITH THE GUYS-

"I wonder if we have classes together or if shes gonna be with the girls?Maybe they put her here by accident?" asked/wondered Jaden.
"Nahh shes def gonna be here."said Brad.
"I agree,well i gotta go and get a shower. I'm sacked." said Noah.
"'Kay" said the other 2 boys.

I walked back to the 2 boys as i'm guessing Noah left to his dorm.
"I'm tired see ya guys at 8 for breakfast?" i asked.
"Yup" said the guys.

I hoped tomorrow would be as fun as it was today. Maybe not,since we had classes.
I fell asleep quickley after a hot shower,dreaming of possibilities for events that could happen tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not uploading this last night. i wrote it after chapter 1,but had no time to post it. Comment!