Status: Pretty much finished.

Apple Bottom Jeans

Apple Bottoms.

"Bren, have you seen my pants?" Mikey called out from their room as she searched her closet for a particular pair of pants she had been planning to wear for their double date with Jon and Atheena.

"You have a lot of pants, which one?" he asked slouched back on their couch sipping on a bottle of beer watching re-runs of 'Friends'.

"You know, the gray one with rips on it?" she said still searching her closet for the pants she knew was there yesterday and the day before that. She began to think whether she really did wear it already and just threw it in the hamper or some kind of pants robber came into their house and decided to steal it. She shook her head and groaned. The pants were the only thing left that would make her outfit look like something that should be placed on Lookbook.

"I don't see whats the problem, why can't you just find another pair of pants to wear?" Brendon turned off the T.V., and headed to their room carrying his bottle of beer with him.
"Because this one would match my shirt and shoes perfectly," still digging through her clothes, still wearing her black track shorts. "Are you even dressed?" she stood up straight again to give her back a rest.

"Of course I am."

And she looked at Brendon and stopped for a moment and starred at the pants he was wearing. It was the same gray pants with the loose threads dangling from the rips around the knee area, the same pants she'd been looking for, for the past 3 hours. And it sat perfectly on Brendon's apple-bottom ass.

"A-are you wearing my pants?" she asked him, about to rip his head off. He looked down at them,"I forgot to wash my other pairs of pants..." he drifted off.

"Then why don't you wear your shorts or something?"

"It's raining outside, and you want me to wear shorts? It's too cold," he put down on the beer bottle on the bedside table and shrugged.

"That isn't my problem, Bren, now give me back my pants," she shook her head and extended her hand to him.

"B-b-but c'mon, you have other pairs of pants and I don't," he tried to make the cutest face he could do but it wasn't working. This girl wanted her pants.

"Give me the pants and no one gets hurt," she walked slowly towards him as if this was something totally serious.

"Well you better catch me first!" he ran out of the room in quick pace unsure where to run to since it was raining outside.

"Come back here, Urie!" she ran after him, through the halls, the guest bedroom, the kitchen, anywhere the mormon boy ran.

"C'mon, just let me wear it this once!" he stood on top of their bed, back where they started. She stood in front of the bed, small sweat beads falling down the side of her face.

"No! They're my new pair pants!" she jumped on the bed and tackled him. "Give me back my pants!" she demanded on top of him tugging on the waist line of the pants.

"No!" this went on for another minute or so till Brendon started laughing and then she started laughing a long with him.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked, laughing a long with him.

"This is ridiculous, I don't see why we're fighting over pants," he shrugged with a laugh.

"We're fighting over a pair of pants because you have girly hips," she said stating the obvious.

"Damn me and my girly hips!" he said dramatically pounding a fist into the air.

They both laughed till he placed his hand against her cheek and pulled her down and kissed her full on the lips. The rains got him in the mood but as he recalled they have a double date and promised to meet Jon and Atheena at the new Italian restaurant that had just opened in the mall. Dammit! he cursed giving him a mental slap on the face.

He pulled away,"do we still have to meet Jon and Atheena?" She sighed and looked at his brown eyes,"we promised."

"But can't we tell them our cat just died or something?" he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Brendon, we don't have a cat."

"...Oh yeah."

There was a loud crack of thunder that made both of them jump. All of a sudden she had an idea. She leaned down and nibbled on his earlobe moving up to the shell of his ear. "You know maybe we can just tell them that the streets were flooded and we couldn't leave the house?" she said slyly into his ear.

He shuddered. "That's perfect."

A few hours later...

Jon looked at his watch, eight-thirty exactly. "Are they still coming?" he asked Atheena who kept on reading the menu over and over, unsure what pizza to order.

"Yeah I'm sure they are, they're probably just caught in traffic or something," she said distracted from reading the menu's various pizza selection.

"But they said they'd be here at seven and it's already eight-thirty," he was getting rather impatient as they sat in a booth for four yet only half was filled.

"Don't worry I'll give them a call," she said finally putting down the menu. She picked up her phone and dialed Mikey's number. After a couple of rings she picked up.

"Hello?" she answered, her voice a little bit tired.

"So where are you guys?" she looked at the entrace of the restaurant looking if any of those people would be them.

"Oh we're stuck at home," she gave a fake groan, trying to sound disappointed. "Our cat just died!" Atheena heard Brendon shout in the background. "Shut up," she covered the phone trying not to laugh.

"The streets pretty flooded and I don't think it will stop raining any soon, can we take a rain check?" she asked with the slightest disappointment because she was sure Atheena was bound to pick a good pizza.

Mikey was still on the phone Atheena, sitting on the edge of the bed till Brendon came from behind started kissing the back of her neck down to her spine. "Stop it," she giggled, whacking him off.

"What?" Atheena asked in a confused tone. "Oh I meant Bogart, Brendon's dog he's being a pest," she replied with a small laugh.

"Oh haha, alright. So I'll see you guys later, then?"

"Yeah, totally. I'll see you, bye!" she hung up and placed down her phone her the bedside table. She turned around and grinned at Brendon who had a very mischievous smile on his face.

Atheena put down her phone and placed his back in her bag. "Well they said they'll just meet later or tomorrow or something. She wasn't too clear on when but I know it's soon."
"We're they...?" Jon asked not even having to finish the sentence.
"Mhm," she nodded.

"Do you wanna watch Prince of Persia again and make out after?" Jon looked at her, raising his eyebrows.
"Sounds like a good idea," she smiled as they both got up and headed to the cinemas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, well I'm pretty much only posting it here cause I was gonna show it to my friend but I don't have MS Word. (It's sad, really) So there. It started raining already after the long hot summer. Thank god. Anwyays. I started to like Brendon a lot again after listening to Razia's Shadow. And the rest is history. So yeah.