Status: complete.

Time Is Gone

-------------time is gone when i'm with her.

There were so many people inside the city of Chicago, Illinois. People who were working, some who were hurt; there were people who were in love, married, divorced, and single. Some of the inhabitants were evil while others were good, and many of them were children just looking for the next adventure in the concrete jungle that surrounded them.

Deep within all these people, all these lives that mingled together on the same piece of land, beyond the lust for money and power and fame, were some people who were just trying to exist without any complications. It sometimes seemed impossible, but within a world full of labels and titles, there could be people who wanted to be themselves and nothing else.


--------Ben Eager / Alyssa Anne

ya'll know the drill. you can say he's your favorite all you want, but ben is and always will be alyssa's. she's number one, before any of you other girls, and this is one of the reasons why she is as amazing as she is. she's been there from the start for him, and she'll always follow him, when i guarantee 98% you won't even remember his name next season. he knows this, too, and they're in agreement that alyssa is the #1 ben eager fan. jealous? good, because you should be.