Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Married!?

"Frank? Frank, buddy, are you in here? The back door was unlocked…"

"I'm in the study, Mikes!" Frank shouted.

Mikey walked into the study, frowning as he saw the state both Frank and the room were in. "What happened in here?"

Frank looked up, his eyes wild and red from lack of sleep. "I've been writing, Mikes!"

"All night?"

"Yes! It's fucking amazing. It's like this gate just opened, and all these words came pouring out. I was afraid if I went to sleep, I'd wake up and they'd be gone again."

"So what happened?" Mikey asked, sitting down on the couch in Frank's study.

Frank smiled. "Jord."

Mikey looked confused. "What's a Jord?"

"Jordan's a woman, you nit," Frank said, still smiling. "She's my neighbor. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her hair is the most amazing…" Frank sighed. "It's like a shampoo commercial."

"So what did this Jord do to make your writer's block go away?"

"We spent the whole day together yesterday," Frank said. "She came over here in the afternoon, and we went to get lunch. Ran into Melody, and even that didn't spoil the day?"

"She that woman you used to date-the one with all the unicorns?" Mikey asked.

"That would be the one. Anyway, we came back to my place after wards, and talked for hours. She was over here so long we ended up eating dinner together, too. Then, when she went home, I could write again. It was like magic or something."

"If there was that much magic going on, I'm surprised she went home at all," Mikey teased.

Frank shook his head. "We're not like that."

"Not like what?"

"Like that-y'know, together. We're just friends. Jo's married. He's a total prick, but she's married."

"Whoa, Frank-married? That look in your eye did not say 'married friend
who happens to be female.' It said 'beautiful woman who I'd kill to be with.'"

"Look, I'll be honest. If Jo was single, yeah, I'd make a move. She's gorgeous, and we just, well, click. But I'm not going to do that with a married woman, no matter how badly I may want it. I don't want to be like those fucks Jamia was seeing behind my back."

"So where was her husband when she was spending all day with you?"

"Business trip. He's never home. If I had a woman like that, there's no fucking way I'd spend as much of my time gone as he does. Hell, I probably wouldn't even bother to get out of bed some days…"

"That nice, huh?"

"Oh yes. A golden goddess, that one."

"A married golden goddess."

Frank frowned. "I wish you wouldn't remind me of that, Mikes."

Mikey gave Frank a half smile. "Well, look on the bright side. Maybe her husband will get hit by a bus or something."

Frank chuckled. The thought of Pete flat on the pavement was just too good to even dream. "I can tell you I sure wouldn't mind giving her a shoulder to cry on."

Mikey sobered. "Just think with your head on this one, buddy. I don't want to see you hurt again."

"I'll keep my dreams as my dreams bud. No worries." Frank replied, knowing already that that was going to be a hard promise to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the delay!

Jojo, hope ya like this one. Frankie luuurrrvvveees you. Haha. (: