Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Is that regret?

Frank turned Jo in his arms, pressing her against the wall instead. Jo let him for a moment before pushing him across the room into the opposite wall, gaining the upper hand again. She's spent too many years being the weaker one. This time, with this man, she wanted control. Jo jumped up, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Frank held on to her for support, thankful for her slight weight. She pushed herself against him, and Frank groaned against her lips. Suddenly, she reached between them, pulling down his zipper and pulling him out of his jeans. When he felt her small, soft hand around him he almost told her to stop, but then she was pulling up her skirt and, before he knew it, she had slipped herself down onto him.

Frank looked up at her in surprise. She looked back with the same expression of shock, as if she was as unsure as he was as to exactly how things had progressed to this. Frank expected her to jump out of his arms and run away without looking back. But instead, her look changed to one of determination as she began to slide up and down on him. Any rational thoughts he may have had left him as she closed her eyes, a sound of complete bliss escaping her lips. She kissed him again, and Frank spun with her still in his arms, pushing her against the wall for better leverage.

Jo whimpered, pushing herself against him as hard as she could. Frank tried to keep his balance, but he couldn't, Jo's movements too frantic for that. He fell backwards, Jo's hand reaching out and knocking over everything on his side table as they went to the ground. Jo didn't miss a beat, immediately resuming her motions as they landed, now riding Frank as he lay on his floor. She looked into his eyes for a moment before throwing her head back, gasping with pleasure. Then she leaned down, meeting his eyes again. Her lips were close enough to kiss, but Frank didn't lean forward. All he could do was lay under her, panting, his body still in shock that this was even happening. He wondered for a moment if he would wake up and find this was just another one of his dreams.

Jo sat up again, riding him harder this time. She threw her head back, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. He watched her for what could've been minutes, and hour, eternity, he wasn't sure. Then, she cried out his name, her body spasming and clenching him tighter. Frank let himself go then, knowing he couldn't keep himself from falling over the edge now if he tried.

Jo slumped forward, and Frank held her to him, feeling her tremble. She pushed herself up on his chest, her eyes searching his. Suddenly, her face paled, and she scrambled to get off of him, straightening her clothes. She fidgeted nervously with her hair, her eyes scanning the room wildly, trying to look at anything but him.

Frank's mind was going a mile a minute as he tried to process what the hell had just happened. "Jo…" he said, sitting up and fixing his pants.

Jo held her hand out. "Don't. Just…don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Make up for the lack of updates?