Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

I Need It.

Jo jumped up. She got to the door, then turned around. Frank wasn't looking at her, but she could see the side of his face, and… She froze.

Was he crying? She moved back to him, reaching out, but not touching him.

"I thought I fucking told you to go!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Jo felt herself begin to cry as well. "I don't know how I let things get so messed up. I'm so sorry
I hurt you."

Frank looked up, immediately wishing he hadn't. Seeing her cry was enough to break him. "It's all right," he said, offering her a weak smile. "I'm pretty used to, well, being used."

Jo crumbled. "I didn't…oh god, I'm so horrible!"

Frank stood up, wrapping her arms around her. "Shh…you're not horrible. You just made a mistake, is all. Your husband needn't even know. It'll be our little secret."

Jo looked up at him, her eyes wide and tear-filled. "But I did something awful. I cheated on my husband!"

"It'll work out all right, Jo. It's not like it's going to happen again…"

"But that's the problem."

"What?"

"I keep wanting it, Frankie. When my mother died, I felt like a part of me died with her. And after I married Pete, well, I've just been dying a little more inside every day. But when I was with you, even before, um, that, I felt alive. I feel horrible for it, and I know I should just walk away, but I want you so bad…"

"Jo, what are you saying?"

"I want you. I tried to forget about it, tried to just stay away from you, but I couldn't. I know it's wrong, to risk my marriage for sex, but I've been going crazy. I need it, Frankie."

Frank felt all the blood rush from his brain. What little bit of logical thought he had left was screaming at him to get her out of there. When this was over, they were both going to hate themselves. She'd go back to being guilty for cheating on her husband, and he'd go back to being guilty over taking what wasn't his. He leaned down and kissed her.

Jo grabbed the back of his head, pulling his lips somehow closer. Frank groaned against her mouth, his hands roaming her body. He pulled away from her just long enough to whisper in her ear, "Bedroom. Now."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Cliffhanger*

I wonder why it's called that.. I suppose 'cause it leaves you hanging.. But it must be a metaphor. Cause how on earth would you get a computer near a cliff?