Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Released

Jo nodded as his lips crushed hers again. Frank lifted her up, Her legs automatically going around his hips. He tried to walk with her still kissing him, but with little success. They smashed into a CD tower, Frank's entire music collection crashing to the floor. He didn't even seem to notice, pushing Jo up against the wall so he could keep kissing her. He wrapped one arm around her waist, using the other one to unbutton her shirt and throw it to the ground. He smiled at her now-bare chest and whispered in her ear, "No bra…naughty girl."

"I want to be naughty for you, Frankie," Jo moaned. "Just for you."

Her words made Frank grow almost impossibly hard. He pulled Jo up against him, carrying her into the hall. They stumbled again, this time Jo's flailing hand knocking a framed painting off the wall. Frank managed to get into the bedroom, collapsing just past the door. He landed with Jo on top of him, and decided not to attempt getting up to walk again. Jo didn't seem to mind where they were, pulling his shirt from his jeans and over
his head in one swift movement.

She moved then to his belt, cursing as her trembling hands fought with the buckle. "Let me," Frank said, Undoing his belt and opening his pants quickly. He pulled himself out, stroking it once. Jo watched him, her eyes glazed over. She licked her lips slowly, and Frank about lost it right there.

Then she leaned down, taking him in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the tip. Frank's head fell back hard against the floor as he clenched his fist. "Fuck, Jo, baby…"

Jo looked at him with an expression that made Frank growl low in his throat. She pulled up slowly. "You like that?"

"Oh, god, baby—yes."

"Want more?"

Frank nodded.

"Say it."

Frank swallowed. Was this the same woman who had been blushing from head to toe just a little bit ago at the mere mention of what they'd done before? "Put it in your mouth, Jordan."

Jo feigned innocence. "Put what in my mouth, Frankie?"

Frank smirked. So this was her game. "My cock. Suck my cock, Jo."

Jo held his gaze as she lowered herself slowly down again, letting his slip into her mouth. When she'd taken as much as she could, she moaned deep in her throat. Frank's eyes rolled back in his head as his hands reached up to tangle in her hair. Jo smiled around him as she moved up and down, reveling in the obvious effect she was having on
him.

After a few moments, Frank pulled her head up. "You…I need you now. Please, just let me.. Again. I have to…"

Jo stood, and Frank almost panicked. Then he saw she was taking off her jeans, and he sighed in relief. If she ran off now, he was pretty sure he'd just spontaneously combust. She knelt over him, starting slowly, taking just the head into her. Frank hissed, the pleasure so exquisite it was almost pain. Then Jo moved up only to push down again quickly, taking him all in one stroke. They both cried out together, and Frank took hold of her hips, moving her up and down in a desperate attempt for more friction.

Jo rode him frantically, making positively inhuman noises. Frank held her hard enough to bruise, watching her as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Suddenly, he flipped them over, making Jo gasp in surprise. He pounded into her, Jo's hands moving to claw at his back, leaving long, dark red welts in their wake.

Jo let out a long, keening yell, and Frank knew she was there. He drove in harder, Jo's fingernails now digging exclusively into his shoulders. He welcomed the pain, allowing it to mix with the pleasure until it was all too much. He came with a shout, collapsing down on top of her.

When he came to his senses enough to realize he was probably crushing her, Frank rolled to the side.

Frank let out a deep breath. Here it was. The Guilt. "Jo…"

"Don't. I know."

Frank nodded. She looked sad again, and Frank hated that, hated himself for not having enough strength to turn her away when he knew what this was going to do to her. "Are you hungry?" he asked. As much as he knew he shouldn't, he wanted her to stay.

"Yeah."

"What me to make us some lunch? I'm not much of a cook, but I can open a can of soup and make a mean grilled cheese sandwich."

Jo laughed lightly, and Frank was grateful for that. "Okay." She moved, wincing a little. "Can I use your bathroom to clean up? I'm kinda, um,
messy."

"Yeah, of course."

Jo stood, glancing at Frank before hurrying to the bathroom. Frank stood, pulling his pants back up and refastening them. He frowned slightly, realizing that they'd never been able to take it slow enough to actually get him fully undressed. He glanced down at his shirt, but decided to skip it. His back was stinging a bit from her fingernails, and he didn't want the cloth irritating it.

Frank ran his fingers through his hair in a weak attempt to calm it down and went into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Youu likkeee? *Said in a sleezy way*