Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Scratching Post.

Frank almost dropped the bread when he heard Jo gasp. He turned around, his eyes widening at her look of horror. "What?"

"Your…your back! Oh my god, did I do that?"

"Um, yeah."

"Frankie, I am so sorry."

"It's okay." Frank smiled, both at the fact that she was so concerned for him, and the fact that she was now wearing only his shirt. Must mean she wasn't planning to run right off.

"They look really bad. Do you think you need to disinfect them?" She glanced up at his hair and smirked. "I know you have to have some peroxide around here somewhere…."

"Hey!" Frank said, giving her a mock hurt expression. "You don't like my hair?"

"I never said that. It's very sexy—in a half Billy Idol, half gothic sort of way."

"I'll have you know they both stole the look from me," Frank said, looking indignant. Jo raised an eyebrow, clearly indicating she didn't believe
him. "What? They did!"

"Uh huh, sure. But your back. It's…"

"Not a big deal." Frank winked. "Besides, I kinda like the fact I can make you lose control like that. Makes me feel all manly."

Jo sauntered up to him, hooking her thumbs in his belt loops and pulling him closer. "You are definitely quite manly. She looked down, smiling like the Cheshire cat. "Very manly."

Frank pushed himself against her. "Glad you like it."

"Boy do I ever," Jo replied, sounding almost unaware that the words
were even leaving her mouth. She blushed a little, and Frank chuckled.

How she could go from blushing innocent to sex kitten and back again
endeared him to no end.

He leaned down, taking her chin in his hand. "Are you okay, Jo?"

"Why are you asking me that? I'm not the one that looks like a tiger used his back as a scratching post."

"I didn't mean physically. I meant…"

"I know what you meant. I just don't…can't we pretend for a bit that none of that matters? That it's just you and me?"

Frank wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he wanted Jo to be happy. "Sure thing."

"Good." She smiled. "Now how's that lunch coming? I'm hungry."

"Oh, look who's the bossy little bitch," Frank said, kissing her. "Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll have it ready."

Jo smiled up at him, and Frank decided maybe pretending wasn't so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Gushes* Aweee. They're acting all couply! *Remembers Pete* Damn that man! >:l