Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Us and Kinky?

Frank sat with Jo on the couch watching television. She flipped through the channels, frowning at each new thing that came on. Finally, she stopped, smiling again and moving to curl up next to Frank. He wrapped his arm around her, kissing the top of her head.

"Is this show all right?" Jo asked.

She could've put on a dog ballroom dancing with a seal, for all Frank cared at the moment. "It's fine, pet."

Jo moved around a bit, situating herself so she was even closer to Frank.

She threw one leg over his, and the oversized black t-shirt she was wearing rode up, letting Frank see a bit of her low-cut panties. He shifted uncomfortably, wondering if he could initiate anything else with her. She seemed open to continue whatever this was that was going on between them, but Frankwas afraid to push it.

Jo moved again, this time her hand brushing over his crotch for just a second. Frank sucked in a deep breath. Had she meant to do that? He looked down, seeing that Jo was focusing on the television, chuckling a little at whatever was going on on the screen. Frank decided it had been accidental and told his body to calm down. Whatever happened here, he'd left Jo take it at her own pace.

Jo's hand brushed against his groin again, this time lingering for a moment. Frank raised an eyebrow. Was that an accident? He wasn't sure. Then she did it again, this time giving him a definite squeeze. He swallowed. There was no way that wasn't on purpose. But still, she didn't look at him, staring ahead at the television. Frank smirked. If she wanted to play a little game, he'd up the ante.

Frank reached down slowly, dipping his hand pants the waistband of her panties. Jo let out an almost inaudible gasp, but didn't say anything.

Frank continued down, finding his target and pressing down with his thumb. Jo gasped louder this time, but still tried to act as if her attention was focused on the television and not him. Frank pushed two fingers inside her, smiling to find her already wet. He moved his thumb in a hard
circular motion as his fingers slid in and out. Jo's breathing grew heavier,
more ragged, and Frank watched her as she fell apart against his hand, moaning his name and bucking against him as she came.

Frank slid his hand from between her legs, watching as Jo tried to recompose herself. He leaned down, pressing his mouth to her ear and whispering hotly, "Let's see if we can make it to the bed this time."

"I'm trying to watch television."

Frank gaped for a second before he saw the smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Like hell you are," he said as he stood up. He grabbed Jo, throwing her over his shoulder. Jo squealed, laughing as she struggled, yelling at him to put her down. "I'll put you down when I'm good and ready," Frank replied, carrying her to the bed. "And that would be now."

He threw her down on top of the mattress.

Jo pulled his shirt off of her, and Frank let himself stare for a moment.

Sure, he'd seen women with chests larger than hers before, but never had anyone else seemed so perfect. Jo looked up, locking eyes with him as she slid her panties down her legs and then kicked them off. Frank started down on top of her, but she rolled away. "Not like that," she told him, sitting up. Frank raised an eyebrow, and Jo turned, positioning herself on her hands and knees. "Like this." She turned her head to look at him and winked.

Frank wasted no time in ripping off his jeans and joining Jo in the bed. "Do you have any idea what you do to me, Jo?" Frank asked, settling on his knees behind her and positioning himself at her entrance.

"I'm hoping I make you want to fuck me," Jo said, pushing back so he was inside her.

"That's part of it," Frank said with a groan, sliding in and out of her slowly.

Jo bit her bottom lip. It wasn't enough. She didn't want gentle. She wanted wild. She wanted passion like she'd been missing out on for five years of marriage. She wrapped her hand around the cast iron bars of the headboard, pushing herself against him. "Harder, Frankie. Make me really feel it."

Frank knew he'd never be able to deny this woman anything. He gave her want she wanted, listening to her moan, feeling her clamp down around him as he brought her to higher and higher planes of ecstasy.

Hours later, Jo lay in Frank's arms, a small smile playing across her lips. "I take it you enjoyed that, pet," Frank said, kissing her hair.

Jo chuckled. "What gave you that idea?"

"Oh god, Frankie, do it more! Harder!" Frank said in falsetto. He
smirked at her. "Something like that clued me in."

"If I had any strength in my limbs whatsoever, I'd smack you right now."

"Save it for later, and you can smack me around all you want," Frank said, wagging his eyebrows.

Jo laughed. "You promise?"

"Only if you let me return the favor."

"Mmm. I think I like the idea of us and kinky."

Frank gave her a little squeeze. "Me, too."

"Although right now, I like the idea of us and sleeping," Jo said, closing
her eyes. "You wore me out."

"You did a little wearing out yourself, Jords," Frank replied. "So I guess you're sleeping here tonight."

Jo's eyes opened, and she looked up at him. "Is that okay?"

"Of course. I just thought you might want to go home." Frank added quickly. "But I like you here. Right here."

"I couldn't sleep in the bed I share with…I couldn't sleep in that bed tonight."

Frank nodded. "I understand. Good night, Jo."

"Good night, Frankie."

Frank held her close wishing that this was all as real as it felt when she
was in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.
*Sigh*
I do so wish I could just kill Pete off, but you know I can't. Not right now anyway. And definetly not by walking off a cliff!