Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Not My Thing

Jo was the first to wake the next morning. Frank was sleeping peacefully beside her, the sheet draped casually over his lower half, giving her a teasing glimpse of his hip. Jo took a moment to just take him in. He was like a Greek statue come to life-her own personal Adonis. She felt giddy at the thought, tracing the well-defined muscles of his abdomen with her finger.

Suddenly, Frank reached up and grabbed her hand, making Jo gasp. "That tickles, pet."

"Sorry, I was just…" She smiled. "I was just admiring the view."

"Oh? Like what you see?"

"Yes."

"So do I," Frank replied, pushing her hair away from her face. "As a matter of fact, you look good enough to eat." He started to move down, but Jo took hold of his shoulder, stopping him.

"You don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to," Frank said. "But I want to."

"Really, it's okay. I don't like it anyway."

Frank propped himself up on his elbow, raising an eyebrow at her. "You don't like that? How can you not like that?"

"I just don't," Jo replied.

"Have you ever had it?"

"Yes. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be."

"Ah. You've never had it done properly."

"What's 'proper' about it?"

Frank gave her a grin. "Nothing, baby. That's part of the fun. Come on, let me show you how good it can be."

Jo sighed. "Fine. But I'm telling you, it's just not my thing."

"Uh huh. Tell me that after I'm done." Frank positioned himself between her legs, lifting them up so they rested on his shoulders. He could feel Jo's whole body tense with nervousness. "Relax, kitten," he said, rubbing his finger up and down over her. "I won't bite…hard."

Jo let out a deep breath, her hands resting by her side. She felt the first swipe of Frank's tongue, and her whole body jerked. He lapped at her gently at first, then with increasing pressure. When he began to flick her clit back and forth with the tip of his tongue, Jo's hands clenched, wadding the sheets in her fists.

Frank smirked against her as he heard her whimpers and gasps. When he took her clit into his mouth and sucked she cried out, bucking her hips. Frank gently grazed her flesh with his teeth, and Jo let out a choked sob. Frank pulled away suddenly, putting her legs down and rocking back onto his knees.

Jo's eyes flew open. "Wha…why…Go back!" she said, desperate for the pleasure to continue.

"But you don't like it. It's not your 'thing,'" Frank replied.

"I was wrong! I was so wrong and bad to ever doubt your greatness, now get back down there!"

Frank chuckled. "As you wish, my lady." He settled back down, pushing his tongue inside her. Jo moaned, thrusting her hips. Frank moved back to her clit again, licking it hard as he slipped three fingers inside her. Jo screamed this time, digging her fingers into his hair hard enough to hurt. Frank smiled with pride, knowing she was lost in pleasure, and he was the one doing it to her.

When she came, she squeezed him between her thighs, but Frank was relentless, not stopping until every aftershock had charged through her body. Jo flopped back on the bed, her arms and legs nothing but deadweight. Frank slid back up, leaving a trail of wet kisses on her body as he did. "Seems like you do like that after all, pet," Frank said, tugging on her earlobe with his teeth.

"Apparently," Jo said, surprised she could actually talk.

Frank pushed his erection against her leg. "Did things for me, too."

"I…I can't."

"Sure you can," Frank said, nibbling at her neck.

Jo sighed. She knew she was too satiated to get anything out of it herself, but she decided after what he just did for her, it was the least she could do. "Fine."

Frank slid inside her in one thrust, the pressure making her over-stimulated body tremble. Frank moved slowly, pulling out almost completely before inching back in. To her surprise and delight, Jo found herself spiraling higher again, Frank's body bringing hers to places she never knew she could go. When she came this time, the stars exploded behind her eyes and then she felt nothing.

Jo opened her eyes again a few minutes, looking up at Frank who was now perched on his elbow, watching her. "What happened?" she asked groggily.

"You blacked out," Frank said with a distinct tone of smugness.

"I guess you're proud of yourself."

Frank's smile grew. "I think I have every reason to be." He kissed her quickly before sitting up. "Come on, kitten. I'm starved. Let's go out and get some breakfast."

"But, I…I want to stay in bed." Jo pouted.

"More bed later. Sustenance now. Gotta keep the energy levels up, you know." Frank grabbed her arms, pulling her out of bed.

"Fine," Jo grumbled. "But you just keep in mind that the lack of bedness is totally your fault."

"I will. Now let's take a shower. I'm sure we could both use it."

Jo perked up at that. She was a little surprised at how quickly she'd recovered from their last round, but the idea of wet, naked Frank was just too yummy for her to pass up. "Shower it is," she said, following him into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for today (:
Hope yee likes :D