Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

I love you.

Jo turned so she was straddling him. She unbuttoned the trench coat and shrugged it off her shoulders, showing Frank that she was as naked under there as he'd suspected. Jo reached for his fly, her hand resting on the button. "You have something in there for me?" she asked, looking up at him wide eyed. "It feels big."

Frank looked down at her, his eyes dark and smoldering. "It is big for you, sweetheart. Big and hard."

Jo felt a thrill go through her. She loved the way Frank talked to her, the way he looked at her like he wanted to consume her. It had been so long since she'd felt passion like that, trading heat for the comfortable, safe love she shared with Pete. But this, this she missed. She opened Frank's jeans, then scoot back, giving herself enough room to lean down and take him in her mouth. Frank groaned, grabbing on to the arms of the chair.

Jo held on tightly to Frank's thighs to keep herself from falling backwards, hollowing out her cheeks as she slid up and down as fast as she could. Frank thrust into her mouth slightly, begging for more, less, he wasn't sure. Jo took in every sensation, loving giving this to him. She pulled up, and Frank smiled down at her, stroking her hair. That was another thing she loved about sex with him. It was never about demanding, about what he could get out of her. He'd never tried to push her down there when she didn't want to go, never tried to make her continue when she was ready to stop, and somehow she knew he never would.

"You're so good at that," Frank said, cupping her cheek. "Such a gift to feel that pretty little mouth on me. Thank you." Suddenly, Jo's eyes filled with tears. Frank looked at her, concern apparent in his features. "Jo, did I say something wrong?"

"No," Jo said, sniffing a little. "You said something right."

Frank wiped a tear off her cheek. "I don't get it."

"With Pete, that's like a war. He's always pushing my head down, just expecting me to do it whenever he wants. I hate doing it for him. It's like a damn chore. But you, you thank me."

"It's not like a chore with me, is it, Jo?" Frank asked. "Because if it is, then you don't have to do it anymore. I won't be offended." He winked at her. "And I won't quit doing it for you, either."

"No, it's not a chore with you. And that's why. You make me feel like it's something for both of us, something we share."

"Everything's something we share. I wouldn't want it if you didn't."

Jo started crying again. "You deserve something better than this thing with me, Frank."

"I don't want anything else. I want you." Frank lifted her slightly, positioning her over his erection and then letting her slide down. Jo stayed still for a moment, just looking into his eyes. Then she began to move, rocking back and forth, sending tiny shocks of pleasure throughout his body.

Jo began to move faster, still not breaking eye contact with Frank. He linked his hands behind the small of her back, giving her more support. Jo's hands roamed from his chest up to his hair and back again, her fingers making Frank feel as if they were leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Still, she held his gaze, and Frank couldn't remember ever feeling anything so intense. The world seemed to telescope in on them until all that was left was this one space in time, this one place. Jo and her deep green eyes that seemed to be looking right through to his core were his whole world.

Jo's movements got more frantic, and Frank knew she was close. He began to raise his hips a little, pushing further into her, knowing he wasn't far from the edge himself. Then, he was there, and he realized so was Jo.

She never let her eyes stop being locked with his, and Frank felt himself going with her to a place he wasn't sure he'd ever been before.

Jo collapsed against his chest, trembling. Frank placed shaky kisses in her hair, holding her as tightly as he could. "How long until you have to be home?" Frank asked.

"Not until late," Jo said. "Pete's gone all day when he plays golf. He says he goes out for drinks with the guys afterwards. Frank reached down and refastened his pants, then stood with Jo cradled in his arms. "Where are we going?" Jo asked.

"Bedroom."

"I know I've said it before, but I really mean it this time-I'm too worn out from that last time to go again."

"I know. Me, too. I just want to hold you."

Jo smiled, pressing her head against his chest as he walked with her down the hall. "Mmm. Holding is good." Frank laid her gently on the bed before undressing and joining her. He pulled the sheet over the two of them as Jo cuddled up next to him, using his chest for her pillow. "I've
missed this so much," Jo said, closing her eyes.

"Me, too," Frank agreed, kissing her hair. Frank held Jo as she drifted off, waiting until he knew she was asleep. "I love you, Jordan Louisa Cartwright," he said softly before closing his own eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Awe*