Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Back!

Frank spent all Thursday morning a nervous wreck. He hadn't talked to Jo since the few hours they'd stolen while Pete had played golf. What if she'd changed her mind? What if Pete hadn't left? Frank wasn't sure he could stand being away from her any longer.

When Frank finally heard a knock at his door, he ran to it, stopping only once his hand was on the doorknob. He took a deep breath, reminding himself that he was an adult and not some desperate schoolboy. He opened the door, giving Jo a slow, sexy smile. "Here already?" he asked.

"As if I could stay away from you." Jo walked in, carrying a small duffle bag with her. "Hope you don't mind that I brought a few things with me. I didn't really want to have to leave once I got here."

Frank wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "That's fine. I don't want you leaving either. Although, I do hope you didn't waste your time and pack a lot of clothes." He waggled his eyebrows at her.

Jo's bag dropped to the ground as Frank leaned in and kissed her. After a moment, Jo pulled away, smiling lazily at Frank. "Hmm…seems like someone missed me."

"You know I did, pet."

Jo moved out of his arms, giving him a wink. "Meet you in the bedroom." She took off, running towards the hall.

"Minx!" Frank called after her, running to catch up with her. She got to the edge of the bed, and Frank tackled her, the two of them collapsing onto the mattress in a fit of laughter. After a moment, Frank rolled with her, pinning Jo beneath him with her arms above her head.

"Now that you've caught me, what are you going to do with me?" Jo asked.

"Dunno. Maybe I should tie you up so you can't escape again."

Jo tried to make her expression serious, though a small smile was tugging at the corner of her mouth. "You better do that. Keep me from running away like a bad, bad girl."

Frank grinned down at her, the pain he'd felt before melting away now that Jo was back in his arms. She could make him feel as if all was right with the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's right. Jo & I, are both back :D
Me with my readers. And Jo with her Frankie :D