Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

Endearing.

"Jo…" Frank replied, letting out a ragged breath. He kissed a hot trail down her body, reveling in the salty-sweet flavor of her skin. Jo sighed happily, burying her fingers in Frank's hair as he settled between the apex of her legs. When he reached out with his tongue, giving her a long, leisurely taste, Jo cried out, her grip in his hair become tighter. Frank smiled against her as he pleasured her, thinking about how it hadn't been too long ago since she'd insisted that she didn't like this. He was proud to be the first one to show her how good it could be.

Jo cried out in release, her hips bucking wildly, her hands pulling his hair hard enough to hurt. Frank moved up immediately, pushing inside her before her orgasm had subsided. Her cries became screams as the feel of him suddenly filling her triggered another orgasm right on the heels of the last one. She grabbed his arms, holding on as he plunged in and out of her, making her see stars behind her eyes.

Frank collapsed on top of her, and Jo reached up with an unsteady arm, stroking the muscles of his back. "So bloody perfect," he muttered, kissing the side of her face. Reluctantly, he rolled over, lying on his back beside Jo. Her body immediately rebelled at the loss of him, and she rolled herself, setting against his chest.

"No one's ever made me feel the way you do," Jo said softly.

"Same to you, pet," Frank replied, his hands gently threading through her hair.

"Not even Jamia?"

Frank shook his head. "No. Not even Jamia."

Jo smiled to herself. She hated to admit it, but she was jealous of Frank's ex-wife, despite the fact that she'd never met the woman. The way he'd spoken of her before made it clear that she'd cast a shadow over his life, and Jo couldn't help but wonder how she compared to another woman who'd made such an impact on her lover. She lifted her head just enough to kiss his chest, and then settled down again. "Can we just freeze this moment?" Jo asked. "Stay here, just like this, forever?"

"Would if we could, kitten."

Jo took Frank's hand, entwining her fingers with his. Whenever Pete held her hand, it felt like hers was being engulfed, but with Frank, their hands just seemed to fit. Jo frowned, pushing that thought away. She wasn't supposed to be thinking about fitting with Frank, or being jealous of ex-wives. She was just supposed to enjoy what they did together, and let herself feel for once.

"Good night, my goldilocks," Frank said softly, kissing her hair.

"Good night," Jo murmured back, smiling at the feel of him still stroking her hair. It warmed her heart to think of him, being so attracted to something as simple as her hair. She had always been convinced that she could shave it off, or dye it purple, and Pete wouldn't even notice, but Frank seemed to like her hair just as much as any other part of her body. There was something endearing about that.

Jo smiled as she drifted off to sleep.