Black Star Love

Chapter 13

Mickey lead me upstairs to his room like always. As I entered, he closed the door knelt down and searched for something under his bed. He got up and walked over to his TV. “Sit.” He ordered.

I sat at the end of his bad. He turned on the TV and then took a seat next to me. I looked at him confused. “Watch.”

The screen was blank at first, but then a familiar room appeared on the screen… I had seen that place … in the car window. It was the same image I had seen.

Everything was being played all over again, but this time I could actually hear everything. I could ear Dave crying in the corner. Then in came Lucas shouting at him.

I listened to everything. Now I understood why Lucas did what he did, and why Dave didn’t do anything about it.

Wait, “Mickey, where did you get this from?” I asked him whipping the tears from my face.

“Yesterday when we came back home I was falling asleep when I heard your voice.” kept his gaze away from me. “I looked up and saw Dave.” His eyes had tears. “He told me to tell you the truth, … but I cant.” He shook his head.

Lucas killed Dave, because he was with me. Lucas wanted Dave out of the way to get with me. What else is there to tell. He was jealous of his brother.

“What truth?” I tried wrapping my arms around him, but he pushed me away.

“Tell him Mickey.” We both turned to look at Dave standing in front of the door.

“Tell me what?!” I’m sick and tired of this bullshit.

Dave walked over to Mickey and placed a hand on his shoulder. “I’ll help you Mickey,” Dave turned to look at me, “Frank, do you remember our first fight?”

I remembered that day. I had gotten mad at him for not wanting to tell me where he had been the day before. I called him and called him, but he never answered. I spent the whole day with Gerard. Dave told me he had been doing something with his parents. I didn’t believe him, but somehow he convinced me.

He continued, “You were right Frank I had lied about where I had been…”

“I knew about you and Dave before you even told me Frank, that’s why I knew told you I knew it wasn’t right to fall in love with you.” Mickey never turned to look at me.

“What?”

“That day Frank, me and Mickey went of and had fun, but we got a little carried away.” Dave took a step towards me, and I took one away from him.

“What are you trying to say?”

“I didn’t mean to…” Dave paused, “I loved you Frank and I had hurt you after all that you had given me.”

“You… you cheated on me with Mickey?” I looked at both of them.

“Frank, I knew Dave loved you so I stayed away, because he asked me to.” I couldn’t believe this. Mickey had known all along and he never ever told me.

“Is that it Dave?! It that what you wanted me to know?! That you slept with Mickey but you still loved me?! Well I know it now!” The tears were pouring from my eyes. They both had hurt me. Dave was dead, I could care less about him now. But Mickey, he said he loved me, that he would never hurt me… but he had hurt me way before he even told me that.

“Frankie, I’m sorry.” Was Mickey lying to me? I didn’t give a shit. He knelt down in font of me and kept whispering that he was sorry.

I just stood there motionless.

“I’m sorry Frank … you might hate me, but I’ll always love you.” He walked over to me and pressed his lips against mine, and I felt … I felt that same sensation that went through my body the first time he kissed me. I knew this was the last time I was going to see him.

I opened my eyes to see the I was right. He was gone for good.

Mickey was still at my feet. He slowly got up and pressed his forehead against mine. “Please don’t leave me…”

I pulled away from him, the lump in my throat had returned. “I…I have to think, I have to go…” I ripped my self away from him and left him crying on the floor.

I ran outside to find that it was raining. I stood on the sidewalk looking u at Mickey window. I didn’t know what to think, less do.

At this moment I felt like dying. Out of everyone in the world I was the one felling this unstoppable pain.

I was soaking wet. I let the rain cover my tears. I turned towards the direction of my house and then to the opposite direction.

Were was I to go now?… I knew the right place… the only place that would make things better… if they can get any better.