Black Star Love

Chapter 26

I unwrapped the box and pulled out a black Green Day t-shirt.

“We know you’ve always wanted to see them, but since your always working, I figured you could carry them around with you.” I giggled at how much thought they put into my gift.

“I love it Sophie.”

I folded it neatly an placed it back in the box and then set the box down on the ground.

We watched TV for about and hour. When the video One Love by Aiden was just finishing, Gee came in through the door … and he had the puppy I had given to Mickey. He placed him on the floor and the puppy went running to Sophie.

“Gerard,” I asked getting up, “Where were you?”

He sat down next to us. “I was talking to Mickey.”

I grew worried, “What did you tell him?”

He took a deep breath and looked at Sophie while he talk to me. “I told him that we knew everything and that you would be staying with us till he got himself back together.

“But I want to be with him,” I was mad at Gee for doing that. He doesn’t have the right to control my life. I got up and made my way to the door.

“Frank I wouldn’t go over there if I were you-”he grabbed my shoulder, but I pulled away from him so aggressively his jaw dropped as a response. I don’t think I’ve ever been this mad at him or at anyone before.

“If you were me Gerard, I would stay the hell out of my business!” with that I walked out of his apartment and headed to mine.

I stopped as I saw this dude standing outside my apartment. He was waiting for someone to open the door, which Mickey did, “Gorge … Frank…” He was surprised to see both of us … I wonder why?

“Mickey who is this?”

“Umm,” He was lost and couldn’t find the right words.

The guy turned to look at and extended his hand, “I’m Gorge … His boyfriend.”

“Yeah …” I asked grinding my teeth.

“Yeah,” He replied and brought down as he saw that I refused to shake it.

“Mickey …” He was looking don at the ground.

“Yeah,” he turned to look at me and just in time for my fist to collide with his jaw. I hit him with all the anger I had bottled up inside.

“Frankie …” Mickey gasped. He hadn’t called me Frankie in a long time. Tears were begging me to pour out of my eyes, but with all my might and pride I kept them in.

Gorge who was being amused by all this just looked at me like if I was crazy. “Good to the both of you.”

“Frankie wait …” Now he was the one begging me to stay.

“I’m out of here…” Gorge put his hands in the air as a surrender and made his way to the elevator.

I ignored Mickey and went back to Gee’s place. Gerard knew about this and he didn’t tell me. He tried prevent me from seeing this and I shouted at him.

I was about to knock on the door when Mickey pushed me against the wall and kissed me … but I didn’t kiss him back.

“Leave me alone Mickey,” I pushed him away, but he wouldn’t let go of me. “Get the fuck away from me!” I shouted at him and he walked back a couple of steps.

“But I love you Frankie, I cant say away-”

“So that’s why you go fuck another guy?!” He wouldn’t look at me. I knew what that look meant …

“Oh my god Mickey …” I gasped in disbelieve. “You hand had to go and look for more people to screw around with? … why? … Why?!”

“I don’t know!” he shouted at me crying.

I didn’t want to deal with this shit. Without knocking, went right into Gee’s place. Both him Sophie looked at me with their mouths wide open. They must have heard all the shouting from outside.

“I … I think I might stay here for a while.” without another word, I went into the restroom.