Black Star Love

Chapter 36

“Oh …” He looked up at me, “I’m guessing something else happened …”

“Yeah,” I said closing up my computer and taking it from him.

“You must be relay passionate about him to write a poem like this.” He got up and walked towards the kitchen.

“Yeah…” If only he knew who him was.

**

Being at the house was getting kind of boring so I told Danny I was going to go for a walk at the park and I think I made perfect timing, because as I turned at the end of the block that lead to the park, I ran into Gerard, but he was alone.

He was sitting on one of the benches. I walked up to him and sat next to him. His eyes were puffy and red.

“Hey Gee … what’s wrong?” He wouldn’t look up at me. I saw his eyes filled with tears and the tears rolled down his face and fell to the floor. “Gee…” I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, “What happened?”

“We had a fight Frankie … and… and she said she hated me … sheave’s never said that to me before.” He spoke slowly and in between sobs.

“Do you want me to go talk to her?” He shook his head. About a minute later a saw Sophie approaching us, but I don’t think Gerard noticed, because he had his face buried in his hands.

Sophie wasn’t alone. The puppy I had given to Mickey was pulling her towards us.

I kissed her on the cheek and took the puppy from her, “I’ll go for a walk.”

Gee got up and whipped his eyes as he heard Sophie call his name. I patted Gee on the back, before I walked away … or more like was pulled away by the puppy. He might be small, but he was fast.

He stopped pulling me as we walked up to the water fountain. He started liking the water from a puddle on the floor. I giggle and picked him up. I held him in front of me, “Bad puppy, that’s not clean water.”

He started liking my face, so I pulled him away from me. I tried to step back, but my legs seemed to be tangled up with something. I looked down to see a little black doggy staring back at me.

“I am so sorry.” this girl that ran up to me apologized as se tried to untangle the black puppy’s caller from my legs.

“It’s ok …”

“Dogs can be a little whiled,” She took the black puppy in her arms just like I had my puppy… not that I think about it, I have to give him a name.

“Hi, My names Joanna.” She extended her had, and I shook it, “I’m Frankie.”

She said she had to leave, ’cause she was in a hurry, but she apologized one more time before she left. I though for a second, and she seemed like she was lost, like she didn’t even know exactly where she was headed.

After three walks around the park, I finally met up with Gee and Sophie. They were giggling, so I guessed they were happy again.

I told Sophie I would be taking the puppy with me, so he wouldn’t be a burden anymore. She said she love playing with and she asked if she could come over once in a while and play with him. I agreed and told that that would be wonderful.

On my walk back to te house, I kept wondering what had they been arguing about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone have any name suggestions for the puppy?