Black Star Love

Chapter 46

As soon as I walked in the front door to Danny’s house, Danny ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. “Thank God you’re all right… Where were you?”

I wanted to giggle, ‘cause his reminded of my mother, but I knew it wasn’t the right time. I explained to him, that I went to my mothers house with Mickey and then I slept over at Mickey’s.

After we had both taken a seat on the couch, I realized that I had no reason to tell Danny where I was yesterday. I’m an adult, and I can do what ever I want.

I wonder if Mama Linda will be mad at me if I tell her what’s been going on … hey that’s a great idea. I haven’t seen her in a long time, maybe me Mickey, Gee and Sophie can go visit her some time soon .

“Frank!”

“What?!” Danny had been talking to me but I had gotten lost in thought.

“Did Mickey do anything to you?” He took my hand in his, and I knew this was wrong, so I pulled it away from him.

Danny put on sad eyes. I didn’t want to hurt him, but I didn’t want to please him and make my life miserable.

“He tried to get back with you didn’t he …”

“What?” I knew the question was obvious, but it came out of nowhere.

“He said that he wouldn’t try to get you back, that he wanted the best for you.-”

“Wait, when did he say thing?” I interrupted him. Mickey didn’t tell me this.

“When we talked on the phone,” He paused and looked away from me, “Are you guys back together?”

I sighed, wanting to get this over with, “Yes … but Mickey didn’t try to win me back-”

For some reason Danny flashed me a smile, “It’s ok Frank … you still love him don’t you…” he said in more of a statement kind of way and less than a question.

I nodded.

*

Danny had reacted in a total different way than what I had expected him to. After that, we sat around, and he explained to me, how he felt about me.

He really did like me, but he wanted me to be happy and well I was happy with Mickey. Danny also said that he knew how I had felt when I move in with him.

He said, After you‘ve been hurt so much by one person and your all broken inside, the first person that is kind and understanding to you, you feel this attraction to them, because they give you something you didn‘t have… love

Danny’s words went in through one ear and stuck in my head, because he was right. Danny was so nice to me that I guess I thought I loved him.

*

The next day, Danny offered to help me pack up my stuff, so we got up really early.

I called Mickey around nine in the morning to help me take my stuff back.

The first thing that Mickey asked when I called him was that if Danny was mad at him. I just giggled to myself and told him that he would find out when he came over.

Not long after, I head the front door. I was sitting on the floor, putting my last things into a box, when Danny shouted, “I’ll get it.”

When I had finished putting my stuff away, I took the box into my arms and walked back downstairs, where I found Mickey and Danny talking.

“Here, let me help you.” Mickey took the box from me and said goodbye to Danny before leaving. I on the other hand gave Danny a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

I had asked Danny to please no tell my mom about what had been happening the past few weeks, because she knew nothing of this. Danny said his lips were sealed.

The last thing left to take with me was small and loud. “Taco!” I shouted.

In less than two seconds, He was running down the stairs and was jumping up and down for me to take him in my arms.

On our drive home, Taco wouldn’t sit still. He kept moving to the driver seat and licking Mickey’s face.

“Hey Mickey, I was thinking … we should go visit Mama Linda.”

“You think so…” he gave me a skeptical look.

“You don’t want to go?” I asked pouting.

“Yes, of course I do, but remember what you promised her last time?” he gave me a questioning look. “And imagine she finds out that you’ve been throwing up…”

“I know, but your not going to tell her are you?” Mama Linda has always tried to get me to stop smoking, but, but I just cant, it’s an addiction.

Anyways, I had promised her that I would try to stop, but I never even tried. With what has been happening the past few weeks, in needed smoking more than ever.

“No, I wont.” he leaned over and kissed me. Luckily we were at a red stop light. “But only if you promise to got to the doctor, and start eating right.”

I didn’t want to the doctor, but I knew that if I said no, we would end up arguing and I don’t want that, and besides, it good for my health, right?

“I promise babe.” I missed calling him that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love to write and stuff, but i happen to have this common disease that is taking all of my ideas away. Sorry for taking so long and thank to every one who's still reading = ]