Black Star Love

Chapter 48

The next morning when I woke up I had a huge smile on my face, but it quickly disappeared as I noticed that Mickey wasn’t in bed. Yeah, I guess I just want to have him next to me most of the time so that we can make up for the time that we weren’t together.

After I had put on my boxers, I walked into the living room. My tummy started grumbling as I smelled the sweet intoxicating smell of coffee. Just like I had suspected, Mickey was in the kitchen making breakfast.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and started kissing him on the neck without a word. “Not now Babe.” Mickey whispered as he pulled away from my arms and walked to the table to set the plated. “Why?” I asked pouting.

I had totally forgotten about Gee and Sophie. They stayed over yesterday nd were in the room right next to the kitchen. Haha, who knows how long they were able to sleep last night.

We both sat down on the kitchen table and ate breakfast. Mickey had made avocado and cheese omelets. One of my favorites breakfast dishes.

When we finished eating, I offered to wash the dishes while Mickey went to change. He said that today was the first time he was extra happy to go see his therapist. When I asked him why he was so happy he said because I was going to go with him.

Uncontrollably I started to blush. I don’t know how he does it, but he can sill make me blush after knowing each other for so long. There was only one thing different this time, I cant explain it, I just know it was different. He walked over to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my neck just like had had done the very first time we had kissed and kissed me.

With his eyes still closed, he pulled away from me and brought his lips to my right ear. “Frankie, I have a surprise for you.”

“What is it?” I asked skeptically.

“You have to wait until we come back from the therapist.”

“Why?-”

“Because I say so…” he smiled and left to the