Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

015

It was five o'clock in the morning and the house was in full swing. The car was coming to pick us up in twenty minutes to take all eleven of us to the airport. Our parents were on their second cups of coffee. Lexis was barely awake. Miranda and Jayden were already being gross. I was in my pajamas, I refused to change. Parker was just now waking up.

"Let's go! The car is here!" My dad yelled and we all ran out of the house. It was like the scene out of Home Alone, but we didn't forget anyone.

It was a a semi short drive from our house to Worcester Regional Airport. Once we arrived we checked in our bags and got through security. I stopped by the snack shop before we boarded. Everyone else was sitting waiting for the plane to board, I on the other hand was passing up and down the terminal. Like I said I hated flying. We were all sitting first class and Lexis didn't need a seat so she was going to sit with her parents. Since first class only sits two per row, I was getting stuck next to Parker. Not only was that bad enough but my fear of flying wasn't helping. I mean Parker wasn't going to calm me down.

"Now boarding flight 202, nonstop service to Florida," The flight attendant behind the counter said. "We are looking at a 2 hour and 40 minute flight. Temperatures in Florida are at 75 degrees this fine morning and the high is expected to be 80."

We all boarded the plane. I took the aisle seat since I didn't want to see how high we were from the ground. Miranda and Jayden sat two rows behind us, Miranda taking the window seat. I sat down and curled into a little pajama ball and placed my pillow pet on my lap. Parker came and sat down after grabbing his ipod out of the bag that was in the overhead compartment. Both our parents were at the beginning of the section, as were Trevor, Cassadee and Lexis, who was now happily asleep.

The plane slowly began to taxi its way to the runway. I clutched my pillow pet and the arm rest to my seat for dear life.

"You okay?" Parker said.

"Uh yeah um I'm fine," I said and looked away. I could feel my face heating up and turning red. Stupid planes. Stupid Parker.

"You're still afraid of flying aren't you?" He asked. He took my hand off of the armrest and took it in his. Our fingers were intertwined.

"Uh yeah," I said and chuckled.

"Afraid of thunder, afraid of planes," He said and then mumbled something else under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Now relax," He said.

The plane began to pick up speed and soon we were off the ground. I was trying my best not to scream or cry. Parker kept my hand in his. He was also rubbing his thumb against mine hand. It was comforting. Parker took my pillow pet and placed it on his shoulder so I could lie down. I did and he kept our hands together. Thank god all our seats were separated. He then began playing with my hand and I drifted to sleep.

***
"Josylne why can't I see Disneyland?" Lexis yelled.

We were now all in the car driving to the hotel. I slept the entire plane ride and so did Lexis, making us the hyper ones. I think everyone wanted to kill us at the moment.

"Look Lexis! There it is!" I yelled as I pointed out the window. I swear someone must think I am five years old.

"Mommy is that really Disneyland!" Lexis yelled.

"Yeah Lex it is. Please no more yelling though," Cassadee said sleepily.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. Miranda and I were sharing a room. I took the key and opened the door to my new home, for the next couple days. There were two queen beds along with Disney characters on the bed. The theme of our room was Winnie the pooh. I was in heaven.

"Can I live here?" I squealed and jumped on the bed.

"Wow Jos. Someone is excited," Miranda said. She was already unpacking her bags.

"Don't be such a mood killer. Just cause you and Jayden can't stay in the same room and your stuck with your best friend," I said. Miranda and I haven't spent anytime together since she started dating Jayden and it was driving me insane. If I was with her there were always other people. I loved Miranda but her not making time for me was getting on my nerves. If she was in my situation she would have smacked me upside the head.

"Look Jos, I'm sorry. I know I haven't spent time with you and its my fault," She said.

"All right." I got up and hugged her. I went into my suitcase and picked what I wanted to wear today. I needed to change since I was still in my pajamas. I grabbed my red baseball style minnie mouse T-shirt, my skinny jeans, and my converse. I went into the bathroom and changed. Then applied my eyeliner and fixed my hair. I walked out of my room to see Lexis dressed as tinker bell sitting on my bed.

"Josy!" Lexis screamed and ran towards me.

"My, my look at little miss tinker bell," I said and picked her up.

"Josylne we're taking her down to the cafe to eat with the character but she wanted to come by and see you," Trevor said getting Lexis from my hands. "You want to come down with us?"

"No, you guys go. You three deserve family time," I said. I walked them out of the room and then shut the door.

I walked over to my suit case and put the pajamas I was wearing back into it. I then took my pillow and placed in on my bed. Miranda came out of the bathroom shortly after.

"Hey I'm going to the guys room want to come?" She asked.

Seeing Miranda and Jayden make out in a room? Uh yeah no thanks. It was only eleven and we weren't going down to the park until twelve. "No, its okay. I think I'll stay and unpack or something."

"All right. They're only two doors down if you change your mind," She said and left the room.

I sighed and grabbed the remote from the table. I turned it on and decided to watch the hotel’s channel. It talked about everything they had and all the parks. Apparently they had a sundae bar. I know where I'm taking Lexis when I watch her later on.

At around 11:40 Miranda and the boys came waltzing into the room.

"What's up?" I asked from where I sat on the bed.

"The parents said they're not up for the parks today so they said we can go. Lexis and them are gonna meet us later ‘cause they want her to nap," Jayden said.

"Ready?" Miranda asked.

"Am I ready?" I laughed. "Hell yes. Take me to Disney World!" I yelled
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long. The good news is finals are over and now I am on break! Happy early Christmas and happy late Hanukkah to those who celebrate. Hopefully more updates will be among us. I am excited to write these next couple of chapters. :)