Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

026

After two hours of dancing, screaming, singing, and maybe even a little crying the concert ended. Cassadee and I managed to get out of the venue and headed back to the car.

"That was amazing!" my voice was nearly gone but I couldn't find the courage to shut up. "Cass I love you, thank you so much!"

"No problem baby sister. Now let's get out of here."

It took us almost half an hour to make our way out of the mess of a parking lot. You'd think some intelligent person would design a better system at exiting a damn parking lot. Once we were out on the open road Cass called Trevor to see how things were going. Since she was preoccupied, I dug out my phone and turned it on. I decided to text Jake since it was only like eight in California. He was going to the concert when it came to California so I told him he would definitely enjoy it. I continued to text Jake for the remainder of the drive.

We got back home around twelve thirty. I said thank you to both Cass and Trevor again and then headed up to my room. Once everything was done and my phone was plugged in, I crawled into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

***
I was awoken to the sharp aroma of pancakes. I tried to sit up in bed and groaned falling back on my pillow. Concert hangovers sucks. After ten more minutes of laying down I finally managed to get my sore and tired ass out of bed. I walked down the stairs to find everyone eating without me.

"Thanks for waking me," I mumbled.

"Sorry princess," Jayden laughed, along with a couple other snickers.
Small talk was remained while we all finished breakfast. Once the table was cleaned, Cassadee said that we we're all going to the mall to do our Christmas shopping. She was met with several voices of protest.

"Cass its still like four weeks away," Jayden wined. Cassadee gave him a look.

"Cass I'm exhausted, let's take a rain check."

"You guys are such losers! We are going shopping at that is final."

An hour later all seven of us were at the mall. Shopping while exhausted isn't the funnest thing in the world. Since we all had to shop for each other we split up in groups. Cass and Trevor went together to find stuff for Lexis, Jayden and Parker went together, and Miranda and I and Lexis were together. We agreed to meet at the food court in an hour and a half to regroup.

"So where to?" I asked through a yawn.

"I gotta get Jayden something, and my brother so I guess we'll start there," she headed off in the only direction no one else went in and I followed holding Lexis.

Shopping with Miranda was one thing. Shopping with Miranda and Lexis on about no sleep is in a whole other field. While Miranda went from shop to shop freely, I was watching Lexis and making sure she didn't break anything. Somehow Miranda and I ended up with nothing and Lexis came out with something for both her mom and dad.

Miranda finally found something for both our brothers. She decided to split up from me to see if she could get something for me, despite my many protests. I figured Lexis was getting somewhat hungry so we headed over to the pretzel stand.

"Is that my babe over there?" I heard the familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to find Max standing there all by himself.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey Max." He came over and joined me and Lexis in line. "What are you doing here all by your lonesome?"

"Shopping for Ava and others. What about you?"

"Same. Cass dragged us all here," I said picking up Lexis as it was my turn to order. Once we got our pretzels Max, Lex, and I made our way over to a table. I placed Lexis in the chair and then handed her the bag that was hers, she ate in silence.

"You look exhausted," Max commented.

"I was up at the concert last night," I yawned.

"That’s right."

I took a bite of my food and then helped Lexis clean of the salt she had just dropped on herself. Parker walked over carrying one bag. He pulled up a chair in between Lexis and Max and took a seat. Lexis, ditching her food, climbed on to Parker's lap.

"Hey pretty girl," he kissed the top of her head and she giggled. "What's up Max?"

"Well, I better get going. Talk to you guys later," he blew me a kiss before disappearing into the crowds of shoppers.

"Hey," Parker said, setting Lex back down in the seat. I nodded my head in response. "Have fun last night?"

"Hens my exhaustion. Stupid Cass. I feel hungover," I admitted. He laughed.

He stayed quite for a while. "Uh I kinda wanted to talk." I raised my eyes at him and then motioned for him to continue. "I was wondering if maybe you uh-"

"Spit it out already Daniels," I playfully joked.

"Maybe we could go out next weekend," he paused. "I mean Jayden and Miranda are supposed to be out and we can tell Cass that we're going different places since you don't want anyone knowing. If you don't want to go alone we could out with Max and-" he just rambled on and on.

"You know you ramble when you're nervous," I stated, laughing. "Sure we can do something. You can decided the rest." He smiled at my response.

"Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long over do. I am dearly sorry. Writers block is an evil thing and this is kinda a filler but I think my ideas are back in track. Hopefully more to come. By the way I'm loving all the comments. :) Almost to 100 subscribers. Maybe something will happen when that day comes. Love you lovelies.