Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

030

I felt so safe in Parker’s arm. Something I never thought I’d say. I was blissfully sleeping when I heard the door creak open followed by a scream. Parker and I woke up abruptly, simultaneously falling off of my bed.

"Oh my god!" Cassadee screamed. Fuck. That did not last long. Cassadee just stared at us with a blank face. She was in shock.

"Cass," I murmured. It was the only thing I could say considering the fact I was still in utter shock. Parker, on the other hand, had gained the sense of reality; he pulled Cassadee into the room and shut my bedroom door immediately after.

"Let us explain," he pleaded with panic in his eyes.

"What did I just walk into?" Cassadee wasn't mad, anything but mad. She had this twinkle in her eye as if she'd known forever.

"Well, um we kinda are um," clearly lacking the skills to utter the sentence Parker explained. "We're sort of a thing." Cassadee opened her mouth to scream but we immediately stopped her.

"Oh my god! Finally you two!" She was ready to go run around the whole house screaming it. We told her that we didn't want people to know and she looked at us as if we were the stupidest people in the world. "Why on earth would you want to do that?"

"Look Cass, it's complicated. Promise you won't say anything not even to Trev or Lex?" I pleaded with her. We were practically on our knees begging her. She had the power to ruin our secret or to let us live in our bittersweet relationship.

"Fine I'll keep your little secret but first I want to know how this happened," clearly her curiosity getting the best of her.

So there the three of us were, Parker and I on my bed and Cass in my chair, spilling out our entire story from start to end. Cassadee was overall pleased, the only negative thing she said was that we were going to regret our decision to keep quite. She didn't have to tell us twice, we already were.

After the very eventful morning Cassadee decided it was time to begin decorating the house for Christmas. When we were growing up Christmas was a huge holiday, our parents always got vacation time during our break and we use to do all types of things. Now that we were older Christmas just seemed like any other day, but that wasn't the case for Lexis.

"Mommy kissmas tree!" Lex yelled from the couch. Cassadee was sitting on the ground building our tree while Miranda and I took out all the ornaments. The boys were outside putting lights up, surprisingly no one had fallen off the roof.

We were done decorating by three thirty and the house looked amazing. The Christmas tree was decorated perfectly. The rest of the house looked very festive, which wasn't unusual for us. After we finished everyone went their separate ways. Trevor and Cassadee put Lexis down and watched a movie, Jayden and Miranda went out on a date, and Parker and I went out with Ava and Max.

The four of us were headed off to the mall because Ava and Max needed help Christmas shopping. Parker was going to take Ava and I was going to take Max to give them helpful opinions. We hurried inside the mall and went separate ways.

"So what's the plan Maxxy?"

"I already have something for Ava but I want to get her one more little thing," Max stated.

"I think it should be something that corresponds with your other gift, so what did you get her?" Max informed me that he had gotten Ava a collage picture frame that had pictures of them. I told him he should get her something else for her room or something along those lines.

After we walked around for another hour we finally met back up with Parker and Ava. Parker being the gentleman he is was carrying Ava's bags. "Damn Ava, someone knows how to get a boy around her finger," I teased. Parker chuckled and so did Max.

"No. I think it was the fact that I told him to be polite or else," Max joked.

"All right enough picking on me, let's go eat!" Parker said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally made it to 30! Let the games being. Cassadee now knows so only time will tell how long the secret will last. I hope you guys like this one better than the last, I tried but writer's block is still evident. Thank you to my 105 subscribers and of course to all those who comment and have stuck around. I love you my lovelies, keep on reading and commenting<3