Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

007

Jayden and Miranda were asleep in each others arms. It was weird seeing my little sister and best friend dating but I knew he was taking care of her. I didn't want to watch them sleep so I went up to my room. I laughed to myself. Lexis, Cass's daughter, was asleep on my bed. I walked into Josylne's room to see if she was still awake. She was and she told me I could sleep there. I just had to open my big mouth though.

Josylne looked like she was freaking out so I immediately began talking. "Do you think it's weird Miranda and Jayden are a couple?"

She sighed letting out air that she was obviously holding in. "Sometimes but they're adorable together."

"True. It's awkward though. She my little sister and he's my best friend."

"They're happy though. I only wish Miranda wasn't always with him," She sighed.

She caught me of guard. Josylne and I never really talked and she sure as hell never let me know what her mind was thinking. Things were changing though. After the campout everything was different. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"I know what you mean.”

"Thanks. Well, I'm going to sleep," she rolled over to face the wall.

I took my shirt off and got settled on the couch. I was kinda glad Lexis was in my room, I wanted to spend more time with Josylne.

Tonight was fucking amazing. We were so going to go to state this year and we were so going to win. I was so going to get my scholarship to USC. My mind began to wonder to things I pushed to the back of my brain during the day. Josylne looked gorgeous tonight. She looked like she was having the time of her life. I caught her of guard when I asked her to dance. I didn't mean to do it but I couldn't help looking at her in her jersey swaying to the music by herself.

I can't like Josylne. I mean it's fucking Josylne. She's my best friend’s little sister for gods sake. He'd kill me. From day one he made it clear to everyone that his sister was clearly off limits. I sure as hell wasn't going to be the one to make that go out the window.

I mean sure he was dating my sister, but Jayden's a good guy. He wouldn't dare hurt Miranda. Me, on the other hand, probably would hurt Josylne. She would never go out with me though. She's hated me for eight years and she still does.

I turned around on the couch and Josylne still had her back to me. I got up to see if she was sleeping, she was.

"Fuck Josylne, you make everything so complicated. These feelings shouldn't be here so why are you making it even harder to get rid of them. I like you Josylne, a lot,” I sighed and walked back to the couch. If only I could say those words out loud, but let’s face it we would just end up screaming at each other.

I decided to just keep my feelings locked inside of me. She would never find out and no one else would either. It was better this way. We’d just go back to hating each other and then when I left for collage in a few months I’d forget all about my crush on my best friend’s little sister. Oh god please let this work.