Status: Updates may be slow

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Prologue

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Three loud sounds and three bullets were enough to destroy almost my whole family. It was about two days after I was born, two men who had some unfinished business with my father and decided to pay my family a little visit...The most important people in my life died that day. That's not all; instead of killing me too, the men decided to use me as bate. Assholes. But they should have known that my father would make them beg to kill them… and once he got his hands on them, that’s what he did, he made them pay for what they did to our family. I guess in less than a week I had became part of a family and also lost half of the people in it.

Every night I dream of my mom and my sister, wishing to have more memories of them than just some photos. Wishing that I could wake up, go downstairs and find her waiting for me sitting on that rocking chair. Praying that I could somehow touch my mom, just to know what it feels like to be hugged by the persons who gave their life for me. Then I wake up and reality slaps me hard on the face, I know that the only family I really have left is my father… and honestly if it wasn’t for him, I don’t know what I do. To a certain point he’s not only my father but in some kind of way my mother as well and my friend, he helps fill some part of the void I have.

Even though it’s not the first time that the thought passed through my mind that to a certain point he may be to blame for this tragedy, I just remember the fact that he came back for me and that everyone does mistakes, if I blame my dad for this I could just jump off a cliff because life would not have any meaning without my father in it. You know the Bible says that we are only lend to our parents by God, and someday He will take us back, but our parents still have to protect His children and love them. I know that my dad is doing everything he can to protect what’s left of his family and that he loved us all to death, and for me that is enough for me to keep on going.

After I was about 13 I had asked my dad to tell me the truth about what really happened that day, and my dad said, “I knew this day was coming soon enough, and I see that you are determined to know the truth, you have the look your mother had when she wanted something…” followed by a heavy sigh, he started.

“It was two days after you were born…”