Status: not active at the moment still thinking of a plot line:)

8 Kingdoms

“It’s a girl!” Her nursemaid said cheerfully and handing the new mother her crying baby. “Tell my husband that he can come in now.” She said accepting the crying baby. “Yes, my lady.” Bowing and running to do her mistress errand with pleasure. She held the baby with great tenderness, scared that one wrong movement would break her fragile body. The baby started wailing again and the mother kissed the baby’s head tenderly.

The door flung open and in came in the King. “It’s a girl.” Her husband said with delight and took the baby from her mother’s arms. “She’s beautiful, just like her mother.” He said while stroking her red cheeks. “She has my green eyes.” He looked back at his wife with great joy. “Tell the little prince he can meet his sister now.” He told the nursemaid. “I’m sure he’s anxious to meet her older brother.” The nursemaid left in a hurry going to fetch her young master. “What’s her name?” He asked his wife with interest and handing the baby back to her mother. “She’s going to be name Petra.” Accepting the baby and rocking the baby in her arms.
(Kingdom1 -3 look just like humans but are different. Goblins is usually seen wearing a cap. Trolls oversize humans who can blend in with rocks. They not that intellgence but they're strong. Gaints are really over sized humans. Everything in their world is for gaints.)
(Kingdom 4-8: Fairies, Dwarfts, and Elves look like normal humans but Fairies has control of all nature. Dwarfts are in charge of industrial stuff. Elves have pointy ears and they have an ancient language that controls elements. They also fight with Dragons.
Anima is humans that can turn into Animals. King Cooro is able to turn into a crow while his wife only a Elf can't.
Humans are good with fighting and what not. )

Kingdom 1- Goblins
Kingdom 2- Trolls
Kingdom 3- Gaints
Kingdom 4 - Anima
Kingdom 5- Fairies
Kingdom 6- Dwarfs
Kingdom 7- Elves
Kingdom 8- Humans
  1. Princess Petra
  2. Girl in the Mirror
  3. The Heart Locket
  4. A Whole New World
    Peyton finds herself in a strange world where everything doesn't always appeared what it seems to be.
  5. Aeri
  6. An handsome stranger
    Peyton walks through the forest. It's dark and she can barely see then suddenlty something gasp her ankless.....
  7. A Bat and a Eagle