Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

So, Here Is The Truth

I woke up by a certain someone stroking my nose with his finger, and I could not help but grin at him, still keeping my eyes shut. I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine, and I responded instantly, and I rolled over to lie on his chest. He let a low moan escape his lips as I moved my lips down at kissed his neck.
"You're teasing me," he said with a grunt, clearly his morningvoice was not yet gone. I kept kissing his neck, and he wrapped his arms around me. I laughed a little as I noticed that he had absolutely no chest hair, which was something I found amusing, and I chuckled.
"What?" he asked, and his eyes flew open. I was drawing circles on his chest, and he realised what I was chuckling about.
"Yes, I know. No chesthair, I was just born that way!" He grinned, and tightened his grip around me, and I let my head rest in the crease of his neck, and I inhaled slowly. He smelled wonderful - even after a nights sleep, and he smelled... Right! He smelled just right! I felt him move his face and planted it inside my tangle of hair. I smiled at the feeling it gave me.
"You alright?" he asked in a mumble.
"Yes, why?"
"Your head is not hurting, you are not bleeding from somewhere?" He was obviously referring to the turmoil of the day before, and I jumped up and sat on his stomack.
"No, I do not feel like my head has cracked open just yet," I giggled, while he was stroking my arms. He kept stroking them as I reached for the bandage on my forehead. It did not hurt, but it was tingling slightly. After kissing him once more, I got out of bed, and I felt observed, and I turned to see Booth sitting in bed, watching me.
"What?"
"Nothing," he replied and grinned.
"Seriously, what?" He shrugged.
"You are beautiful, that's all," he said simply. As I am lousy at appreciating compliments, I told him I was going to take a shower, and I left him sitting there.

I came out of the bathroom with my hair still wet and a towel wrapped around my body, and found Booth sitting on the couch in the livingroom. I had changed the bandage on my forehead to a smaller one, and I walked into the livingroom and smiled at him.
"Tease," he said simply and smirked.
"All for you, my dear," I replied quickly, and he stood up and took three long strodes and reached me. He placed his one hand on my left hip, and the other on my cheek. He bent down and kissed me sweetly on the lips. When the kiss broke, I found myself tasting my lip - tasting him.
"I made breakfast, and I also called my job, and your job and told them we would not be able to come to work today." I smiled sweetly at him, and elongated my body by standing on my toes to reach his mouth.
"I just need to get dressed," I said and turned to walk away, but Booth grabbed my wrist and turned me back around, and embraced me in a hug.
"I am so glad you're alright. You nearly scared me to death last night, you know that?" I felt him take a long breath, and I smiled to myself.
"I am so glad you were there to save me," I replied, and I went into my bedroom to get dressed.

Booth had put out plates and some food on the table when I got back out, and I grinned like crazy at him. I jumped onto the couch next to him, and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Wow, how you take care of me," I said and smiled at him. I kissed him on the cheek, and we started eating. I found it all to bee too quiet, so I decided to put on some music. I pressed the playbutton, and a song I loved a little too much came on. Booth turned to look at me with a stunned gace.
"You like Queen?" he asked, as 'Bohemian Rhapsody' was playing in the background.
"Of course I like Queen," I exclaimed and put a piece of bread in my mouth. He grinned, and moved his head to the beat of the song.
"What, you like Queen?"
"I love Queen!" he said with finality, and we kept eating, while the Greatest Hits of Queen kept on playing in the background. When Booth had swallowed the last piece of his toast, he leaned back into the couch and placed his hands behind his head. He smacked his lips in delight, and turned to look at me. I swept my hand across my mouth, removing any crumbs that might be there.
"We have this thing, at work." Booth started, and I leaned back to give him my full attention. "A party, so you could say. And I was thinking. Maybe you could, I don't know. Be my date for the night?" He watched me with hopeful eyes, and my face exploded in a smile.
"You want to show me off to your colleagues?" I asked, placing on hand on his shoulder.
"Yep!" he responded quickly. "It's this weekend." Today was Wednesday.
"Oh, sorry, no can do!" I said with a smirk. "You know that lover of mine in your apartmentbuilding, he wanted to take me to a work thing as well." Booth smiled his crooked smile, and threw his arm around my shoulders, pushing me onto his lap, and he tickled me.
"No!" I yelped. I hated being tickled - mostly because I was really ticklish, but also because my laughter sounded insane when I was being tickled. Worst part: I snored while being tickled. I tried my all to keep fro laughing, until he hit my weak spot: the spot right above my left hip, and I let a gigantic snore escape my lips. Booth stopped tickling me instantly, and I felt my face grow red, and hot. He snickered, then started laughing uncontrolably.
"It is not that funny," I said and felt embarassed. I moved away from him, feeling ashamed.
"What do you mean?" Booth managed to utter, before going into another fit of laughter. I was not only embarassed, I felt slightly ashamed and insulted. Booth saw the look on my face, and reached out for me, but I would not enter his embrace.
"It is embarassing," I said simply, and he got hold of my arm, and dragged me into his arms.
"I think it was adorable!" he said, and chuckled.
"Really?" I lifted my head to look into his eyes. He looked sincere enough, and I decided to believe him.
"Completely, insanely and utterly adorable!"

He jumped as his phone rang, and he sighed as he saw that it was from the office.
"Sorry, I'm gonna have to take this," he said and released me from his embrace, but he grabbed hold of my legs and placed them on his lap. He rubbed my calves, which felt amazing.
"Booth," he replied shortly, and listened to what the caller had to say.
"What?" A short pause.
"How come it took this long to figure out?" His face looked grave, his brows creased.
"No, I didn't see him there." He was obviously answering a question, and he had forgotten all about my legs on his lap, when I got up from the couch, causing me to fall back in the seat. He looked worried, almost scared.
"No, I don't think that will help. No, she's not informed."
"Ok, I'll be right there." He hung up, and turned to look at me with a defeated expression.
"What is it?" I asked, preparing myself for him to tell me he could not share this information.
"The guy we found in the park, the one you were questioned about." I nodded as I remembered. I had been shown pictures of the victim, but I had not noticed him.
"We finally identified him: his name is David Parker." I felt no recognition from this name, but I kept looking at Booths face. I shook my head.
"I do not know who that is," I said shortly.
"No, I know you don't 'cause you can't remember that day," he started, and sat down on the table in front of me.
"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I, we, the FBI needs information."
"What can I do to help?" I asked, feeling incredibly confused.
"The very first time we met, the time you can't remember, we were in the middle of a bankrobbery downtown." This was the first I had heard about this, although I knew Booth and I had obviously met before we talked at the hospital.
"A bankrobbery?" I asked, blinking a little too much.
"Yes, a bankrobbery."

I was absolutely stunned by what Booth was telling me, and nothing of the events of that day, the bankrobbery, brought back any memories. I sat there completely blank.
"We, or you, managed to get into the office behind where we were sitting, and call security, and the police came." Booth was telling me. "You were brought outside with the gunman, as leverage, and he was about to pull the trigger, when I managed to jump at him from behind. He was arrested, while you fell down the stairs, hit your head, and now you can't remember." A tear fell down my cheek, as I was being told about the events of the day I had met Booth. He kept a short distance away from me, looking as if he was terrified I would hit him. I was not mad at him, not at all, I was upset. How could I not remember something as traumatic as that?
"The guy we found in the park worked at the bank," Booth finished the story, and I found myself crying, the tears making my t-shirt wet. He still kept his distance.
"I was meaning for you to remember by yourself, I didn't want to tell you, but in the hopes of you remembering seing the victim at the bank, I had to." His gace fell to the floor.
"I.." I started, and Booth kept staring at the floor. "I still can not remember that day, I am sorry." I said. I took his hand, letting him know I was not angry.
"I am sorry that I can not be of more help, and I am sorry that you have to carry the burden of that day alone, when you thought I would be there to share your sorrow." He looked at me with a grave face.
"That was never an issue, Zooey. I wanted you to remember, because that was the day I knew that you and I have something special." I got up from the couch and took a seat on his lap.
"We do have something special, and we did not need that day to figure it out," I said with finality. "And I hope with all my heart that you find the people behind that poor mans death. He went through enough just by being in that bank that day." We ended this conversation with a short kiss, before Booth ran out the door to get to work. I hoped with my every fiber of my being that they would find the person who took David Parker's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of this, huh?

Comment and subscribe! =)
xx