Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

You Can Be The Boyfriend

Today was the day! Today was the day of the FBI party - that I was actually going to attend, thanks to Booth. I had picked out the perfect dress for the occasion: stylish and elegant. The dress was a deep purple colour, with laces on the shoulder area. It shaped my figure al the way to an inch over my knees. I had decided to wear my hair loose, but I had curled it slightly. I also wore my only pair of heels: black heels. I took one final glance at myself in the mirror, before there was a knock on my door. My heels clicked on the floor as I went over to the door and opened it.
"Hi," I said, and I saw Booths eyes go from my face, down my body and up again.
"Holy, wow, you look amazing!" he exclaimed and grinned. He was wearing a black suit, with a light blue shirt, and a weird looking tie with lots of different items on. It looked good, stylish, but he still looked like Booth.
"You are looking very sharp yourself," I said and brushed my hand across his shoulder. "What are those on your tie?"
"They are small monkeys, can't you see?" he smiled his crooked smile, the smile I absolutely adored.
"Are you ready to go?" Booth asked me, and I nodded ans reached for my purse, got out of the door, and felt Booths hand on the small of my back as I locked the door. He kept his arm around my waist as we walked to his car.
"You're not nervous?" he asked as we walked.
"Sure I am," I replied shortly, and giggled.
"I'm sure they'll treat you alright," he said, and I nodded.

We got to the location of the party - the FBI had rented a place for the occasion. Booth went around the car, and opened the door for me.
"Milady," he said and grinned, and I grabbed hold of the hand he was holding out. We held our hands clasped together as we entered the building, and I was stunned as I saw so many people in fancy suits, and most of the women there wore either white, or black gowns. I suddenly felt innapropriate. My mental rambling did not last long, as Booth led me to a table to sit down.
"I said I was bringing a date," he said and pointed to nametags on the table. My Booths chair, the nametag said: 'Agent Seeley Booth'. On my nametag: 'Booths date'. I grinned, as we got comfortable in our seats. Food was brought to us, and that was when the four remaining chairs around our table was filled. Two gentlemen with their dates had taken their places, and I smiled warmly at them.
"Well, Booth, who is this young lady," the man across from me asked, and turned to look at me with a smile.
"This is my... this is... This is my..." Booth began saying, and I finished the sentence for him.
"Girlfriend, Zooey Davis." I reached out my hand and greeted them all. Booth grabbed hold of my free hand under the table, and looked at me intently, and smiled. I found that the man that had asked about me was Booths boss: Andrew Hacker - assistant FBI Director.
"Girlfriend, huh?" Hacker asked and bumped Booth on the shoulder. "You have mentioned a girl, but never a girlfriend."
"It's new," Booth answered and grinned, squeezing my hand in the process.

We ate, talked and laughed. Andrew Hacker was a very nice man, and I envied Booth for having a boss like him. The other man seated I found was Agent Henderson, Booths annoying neighbour in the office. Their dates were their wives, and they rarely spoke at all.
"What do you do then, Miss Davis?" Hacker asked.
"I work in the marketing business. At Market4U," I replied, putting some of the lettuce in my mouth, chewing it happily. This was truly an extraordinary meal.
"And what do you do in the company?" Hacker asked. The way he was asking, made me feel I was at an interrogation.
"As of now, I sort through new clients, and pass on the clients we wish to help. It's really nothing special, but I am hoping to work myself up the ladder." I nodded nervously, and I felt Booths hand on my knee, stroking me with his thumb. Hacker looked disappointed, but kept a brave smile on his face.
"Oh. Well, good for you." I could feel the mocking of my low achievements, but I did not care - I loved my job, and I would love it more when I took over the place. I prepared a good reply for Hacker about him not knowing me, but Booth suddenly stood up from his chair.
"Let's get some air, huh?" he asked me, and gave me his hand, which I accepted. We walked outside, his arms wrapped around me.

"Girlfriend, huh?" he asked with a mocking smile as he turned to face me.
"Yeah..." I protruded through my smile.
"Does that mean I am the boyfriend?" he asked, his crooked smile on his face.
"You can be the girlfriend, if you want to?" I said, raising my eyebrows at him. He shook his head eagerly, and dragged me closer to him, his hands placed on the small of my back.
"I think I can do the boyfriend part," he said before bending down to kiss me softly on the lips. I returned the kiss with passion, before I let my head slip onto his chest. It was slightly cold outside, and I shivered, and Booth started rubbing my arms to keep me warm.
"By the way, you look adorable, or did I already tell you that," I could feel Booth chuckle in my arms.
"Your words were amazing, so no," I answered mockingly. His arms tightened around me, and we went back inside to get some drinks. Booth left me standing by the wall, as he went to get us drinks.
"So you're Booths mystery woman, huh?" I recognised the man talking as Agent Henderson, and I nodded to him.
"Seems like I am."
"You know, he is constantly talking about you," Henderson said, and smirked.
"Really?" I asked with sincerity.
"Sure, after what I've heard, you are pretty good in bed." He smirked again, and moved a little to close for my comfort.
"Am I now?" I asked, feeling the need to talk to this man falter and smash into the ground.
"You know, you and I could have an affair," he said, and put his hand on the wall next to my head. I stood there, eyes wide, looking at this man with shock.
"No thank you," I replied shortly, and Henderson moved his body closer to mine, and I pulled away.
"No?" he asked, while shaking his head.
"No!" I replied firmly, and was happy to see Booth standing behind Henderson with two glasses in his hands.
"Do you mind?" he said shortly, and walked to stand in the middle of Henderson and myself, handing me my drink. Henderson winked at me, and left.
"I don't like him," I whispered, more to myself than Booth, but he replied either way.
"Neither do I."

After drinking quite a few drinks, talking to many of Booths colleagues, we decided to catch a cab and go home. Home, being Booths place. We sat in the backseat, holding hands and casting short glancesat each other, and we were very happy when the taxi pulled over to let us out. Booth paid the driver, and we ran inside the building. The elderly man in the lobby, Mr. Markus, greeted us both, and we walked into the elevator. As soon as the door shut, I jumped at Booth, attacking him with kisses and touches. It did not take him long to react, and he lifted me up, pushing me against the wall. Our kisses were eager, passionate and craving. The elevatordoor opened up, and Booth grabbed me and carried me to his door, fumbling to find his keys as I was still not touching the floor with my feet. He opened the door, jumped inside, closed the door and locked it, before he pushed me up against the wall again. His eager lips moved from my mouth to my neck, and I moaned in pleasure. Booth then carried me towards his bedroom, and flung me to the bed. He sat down beside me, bending over me, only to keep kissing my neck. His lips traced my collarbone, and I closed my eyes in joy. He suddenly stopped.
"Easy?" he asked, and I sat up quickly.
"Well, boyfriend, I am tired of waiting," I replied, and sat on my knees in front of him, and framed his face with my hands, and kissed him deeply on the lips. His tongue tickled my lips, and I allowed him entry. The kiss was intense, passionate and explosive. I slowly moved my hands to remove his suitjacket, and I fumbled to open up the buttons on his shirt. He removed the tie himself, and I let my hands trace his marvellous body as I placed myself on top of him. I felt him move his hands to the zipper of my dress, and he opened it slowly. The dress easily slipped off, and Booths rough hands were all over my body.
"You're beautiful!" he exclaimed as I kissed his chest. I helped him get off his pants, and he rolled over to lay on top of me. We kissed again, our tongues intertwined, and I felt Booths trembling hands fumble to loosen my bra. I gave him a helping hand, and it slipped off. I felt him cup my breast in his hand, and it did not take long before my panties were off...
♠ ♠ ♠
*Drumroll* Oh yeah, some real action going on =P Hehe!

Please comment and subscribe =D
xx