Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

This Is My Story

I woke up the next morning and felt an extreme exhaustion, yet I felt Oh So Happy! I smiled widely as Booth noticed that I was awake, and he tightened his grip around me. He was breathing heavily into the small of my neck, and it tickled slightly, but I really did not mind. His indexfinger was twirling around a strand of hair, while I was tracing circles inside the palm of his hand. He started kissing my neck, and moved slowly forward towards my cheeks. I turned my head a little, helping him with his mission - and our lips met.
"So, was I as good as you have been telling Henderson, or what?" I asked and grinned mockingly at Booth. He looked confused for a few seconds, before he understood what I was talking about.
"Oh, sorry! He was nagging about me looking happy, and he wanted me to tell him who I was banging. I told him your name, and nodded when he asked if you were any good." His eyes were closed when he talked, and he kept them closed while waiting for me to reply, which I did not.
"Oh, and yeah, you were awesome!" Booth grinned from ear to ear, still keeping his eyes closed. I turned around and mput my head on his chest.
"I am glad," I whispered. "You were mighty good yourself!" I added carefully, and quite shyly. He chuckled, and started stroking my arm with his fingers. This closeness was overwhelming for me, as I had never been in a relationship this serious. Sure, I had dated, and I had once been given the title of 'girlfriend', but it had not nearly meant as much as this did. I felt my stomach rumble, and Booth chuckled sleepily.

"Hungry, are you?" he asked. I nodded, but only tightened my grip around his torso. His abs were seriously good, and the fact that he made me feel so small and protected was good. Sometimes when he touched me, it was as if he was afraid to break me, and it felt good to be cared for. I decided I really needed to pee, so I slid carefully out of bed, covering my naked body with the sheet. I glanced over to see Booth staring at me, a slick grin taped across his face.
"What?" I exclaimed, and all he did was shrug and keep on grinning. I bent over and picked Booths white shirt up of the floor.
"What are you doing with that?" Booth asked and sat up in bed, the sheets falling from his body, revealing his gorgeous chest. My heart skipped a beat.
"Wearing it, what did you think?" I turned my back at him, and let the sheet fall from my body, and I put Booth shirt on. I located my panties on the floor in the other end of the room, and slid them carefully on.

I came back with a tray filed with coffee, scrambled eggs and toasted bread. I put the tray in front of Booth, and slid carefully into bed. Booth had also put his underwear back on, but that was all the clothes he wore. He filled up two cups of coffee, and handed one to me. A sigh of joy escaped my lips as I poured down the coffee.
"This thing is seriously the fuel I need to get through the day," The words were only a whisper, but I heard a grunt in agreement.
"Have you actually thought over how long we managed to obtain our needs?" Booth asked, while cupping his coffemug between his hands. "I mean, we did spend a lot of nights together before last night." I nodded in agreement. I do not know how on earth I had managed to turn him down, it was beyond me, but I was glad we had waited: When it finally did happen, it was only all the more special.
"It was difficult saying no," I said in a whisper.
"It was very difficult to take no for an answer," he said, adding extra strength to the word: very. We both started laughing. After finishing breakfast, I carried the tray back to the kitchen. When I entered the bedroom again, I felt bothered by the look Booth gave me.
"What?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air. He shrugged.
"It's not fair," he said simply.
"What is not fair?"
"You look better in my shirt than I do." i let a good laugh escape my lips, and I jumped onto the bed, crawling to get closer to Booths face. on all fours.
"Oh you," I said with my sweetest voice, and planted a kiss squarely on his mouth.

Booth was sitting in the bed, and I rested my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair, while I was tickling his palm of his other hand.
"You never talk about your family,"I said suddenly, and it was true - he never spoke of his family. Of course he had talked about his son, Parker, but he never spoke of his family other than him.
"That's because there's nothing to tell," he replied, but I was not planning on leeting him go that easy.
"You know you can talk to me, right?" It was moreof a statement than a question.
"Yeah, I know. What about you, you've never said anything about your family either." He was twirling a strand of my hair between two fingers. His eyes were piercing through me, and I slowly sat up beside him.
"It is just so tragic, that is all," I said, looking straight ahead. When Booth kept quiet, I decided to share my story- which was something I had only done two times in my life.
"My father left when I was two years old, and I have not met, seen or talked to him at all." Booth glanced over to look at me, to study my face.
"My mother remarried to a horrible man, and he used to be very angry, all the time." My voice shoked up, and Booth was quick to grab hold of my hand.
"He never laid a hand on my mother, but he took his anger out on me."
"He beat you?" he asked softly, and I nodded in response.
"This went on for ten years, I was 19 years old the day I was not there as the punchingbag. He was drunk, and high on drugs, and he..." I could not stop myself from crying, and I froze completely. Booth put his arms around my shoulders, and waited patiently for me to continue. With a voice filled with sorrow and anger, I said:
"He shot her in the head!" My voice faltered, and my entire body started shaking. Booth tightened his grip around me, and I let my head fall on his shoulder.
"Shh, it's ok," he said carefully, and I could feel the tension in his body. I was sure he was not used to these kind of situations, as I felt the FBI agent in him kick in. After calming my breath, I lifted my head off of his shoulder again.
"I stayed in England until he was locked away, and then Matt and I came here." Booth nodded, still holding me carefully.

"That was five years ago, right?" he asked, stroking my arm.
"Yes. And I have no plans at all of going back there. I have nothing keeping me there, but I do here in Washington." I gave Booth a teary eyed grin, and he gently brushed away a tear from my cheek. He was smiling carefully, and I could see on his face that he had a comment he was trying to keep locked up.
"Spit it out," I said shortly and chuckled. He took a deep breath.
"Am I part of the reason?" I laughed, but after a short fit of giggles, I had to admit that he was indeed part of the reason I did not want to leave Washington. When we finally stopped laughing, Booth cleared his throat to talk.
"My dad was a drunk, and he was abusive. I lived with my grandfather. He saved me. If it hadn't been for him, I would probably not be here today." He finished his familytalk quickly, but I caught every single word of it.
"I would love to meet your grandfather," I said shortly, stroking his shoulder. Booth understood my underlying message: I am glad your grandfather was there to save you.

"I want you to meet Parker," Booth said suddenly,a dnmy face exploded in a grin. We were lying face to face in bed, our fingers intertwined. Booths eyes were sparkling with joy from my reaction.
"I would absolutely love to!" I jumped closer to him, put my head on his chst, and we stayed in bed the rest of the day, talking, kissing, laughing, and telling each other about our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little background story on our characters =D Comment, and subscribe please!
xx