Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

Surrounded By Darkness

I could not believe the intense headache I had when I woke up. My eyes fluttered slightly, preparing myself for the bright light of the morning - but it was not there. My eyes flew open, and I was surrounded by only darkness. I was lying in an awkward position on a concrete floor, in what seemed to be never ending darkness. I sat up slowly, feeling the thundering in my head intensify, and a yelp of pain escaped my lips. I leaned my back at the wall, making my eyes get used to the darkness of the seemingly small room. As it turned out - the room was rather big. Somewhat the size of my livingroom, only there was absolutely nothing in it. Empty, dark, concrete room. I was being held captive. I breath of anxiety struck me, knocking every last breath out of me. I noticed my shoes were gone, as was my jacket and my purse. My eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness, and I saw that my jeans had been ripped at the thigh, a long cut was shining red under the jean. I shivered at the sight, although I could not feel any pain from it. My white t-shirt was no longer white. It was gray from me lying on the dirty floor. I jumped when a door flew open, and I was blinded by the light that was flowing into the room, in the midst of it I could see the contures of a man.

"Finally up," he said in a cruel voice, and I felt chills running up my spine. I quickly got to my feet, backing towards the wall, as it was a farthest away from him I could get. I know that voice, I thought to myself, and shuddered. He took two long strides into the room, his face finally exposed. It felt like my heart fell right into my stomach, and back in its place, because I knew this face. This was the face of the man who had been robbing the bank!
"You!" I exclaimed in a shocked breath, and a tear forced its way through my lashes.
"Me," he said with a forced smile, spreading his arms as if I was supposed to run into his arms, but all I felt like doing was run as far away from him as humanly possible.
"You have been a hard nut to crack. Been all protected by your FBI friend, but finally you were alone, and I simply had to take you away from him." He smirked an evil smile, and my heart stopped beating.
"You," I said in a whisper, my knees giving way, and I fell to the floor.
"Missed me?" he asked, and walked closer to me, standing only a few steps away from me. I pushed myself up against the wall, as if hoping that if I pushed hard enough I would fall through the wall and disappear. He crouched down in front on me, and forced his face only inches away from mine.
"I will enjoy this," he said with a smirk, before he grabbed me by my shoulders, and lifted me up to my feet, throwing me into the wall. He held me towards the wall with one hand, and placed his other hand next to my head.
"Bitch," he spat, and my heart started thundering like crazy.

"What do you want from me?" I asked carefully, shaking like a leaf.
"You and that FBI friend of yours hindered me and my pals from getting that money!" His face exploded in anger, and he was turning red.
"I can not remember," I said in a whisper, lowering my gace away from his intense glare.
"You can't remember?" he spat, punching his fist against the wall next to my head, and I jumped in surprise.
"I can't. I have a memoryloss," I said shortly, jumping again as he let breathed on my face. His breath smelled like meat and noodles, and I found myself thinking that I would never ever eat those things again.
"Memoryloss, huh? I aint buying it!" he spat, and before I could react, he struck me hard across the face, causing me to fall down, as if tossed across the room. I yelped in pain, and felt a tingle running down from my nose.
"Bitch is lying to me, huh?" he yelled, standing over me, sneering at me. I held my hand to my nose, trying to stop the bleeding. This time I knew what was coming to me, and I immediately flexed the muscles in my stomach to lessen the kick he placed in my abdomen. I screamed in pain, crumbling together in a ball, grasping my stomach as it felt it was about to burst open.
"You WILL talk," he screamed before he thundered out the room, leaving me yet again, alone in the dark.

Each minute passed slowly, and I did not dare move, as I was sure several ribs had been broken from the kick. Tears were falling rapidly from my face, making the concretefloor underneath me wet. I have no idea how much time passed, before the gunman stormed back in.
"Do you remember now, huh?" he screamed. He had brought a chair with him, which he placed in the centre of the room. He grabbed my by the arm, and heaved me up to my feet. Gasping in pain, I was placed on the chair, and he tied my hands to the back of the chair, before standing right in front of me, sneering.
"You will talk, bitch!"
"I honestly can't remember!" I exclaimed hopelessly, and his fist struck my face. I started crying from the pain, and my nose started bleeding again.
"Let's try this again. TALK!" He raised his hand getting ready to hit again.
"All I remember is the faces of two people in the bank! The two people who were murdered."
"Liar!" he yelled, and struck me again.
"And I remember your face, I remember you as the gunman, the leader, but I can't remember anything else!" His fist hit my face again, and I yelled out from the extreme pain. Sure, I had been slapped before, but I had never experienced such intense pain.
"I swear, I can't remember! I have been told what happened, but I can't remember myself." I was expecting another punch to the face, and found myself shocked as he had gotten down on his knees, staring me straight in the eyes.
"Such a shame to ruin such a pretty face," he said, sneering, his yellow teeth showing between his lips. He kept looking at me, and I did not as much as glance away. Our eyes locked. My eyes filled with pain, misery and hopelessness, while his were filled with such evil, hatred.
"I honestly can't remember."
"I killed those people, you know," he said with a proud voice, and if it had not been for the pain I felt, I would have gagged.
"Why?" I asked in a whisper, tears falling from my eyes.
"To get to you and your lover," he answered shortly, and my heart broke completely. Those people had lost their lives, their families had lost loved ones, simply to harm Booth and I?
"Why?" I repeated.
"You ruined our plan, and my boss aint happy with me. He really wanted that money, and you ruined it all with your inability to take orders!" he paused for a second before he continued. "You and your fucking phone ruined it all! And then you had to go and listen to that idiot of an FBI agent, and call the cops!"
"He is not an idiot," I answered shortly, giving him a sharp look of disgust.
"I don't care if he's freaking Albert Einstein. All I know he will be when I am through with you: devastated to find you dead, and your body teared to pieces!" He got up from his knees, before his foot hit me in the leg. I heard something break, and I felt lightheaded, before the darkness consumed me.

When conciousness caught up with me, I found myself still sitting in the chair, my hands still tied to the back of the chair. I could not move at all, and it felt like my right leg had been tore off from my body. I looked down, and felt my head spin as I saw it was placed in a weird, and not correct angle. I tilted my head backwards, wishing this would all be over, and jumped when I heard a voice from the corner of the room.
"The names of the people I killed," he demanded.
"David Parker and Magdalena Arreyez," I said shortly. "They had families you know." My lower lip felt enormous, and it was thumping.
"What do I care? I have a family too, but I don't give a fuck. I'm not what you would call a caring person."
"I have understood as much," I replied a little too fast, and I felt a sharp pain to my left arm. I felt the tingling sensation of blood streaming down from my arm, and I knew he had cut me. The knife he had used appeared in front of my face, blood smeared at the edge of the blade. I gulped in pain.
"What do you want me to say?" I asked, feeling incredibly tired, wishing to end it all.
"I want you to suffer, as I did when my boss found out I didn't succeed. I want you to tell me that you're sorry, that you were a bitch, a stupid bitch, for trying to mess with me." I gulped again, as he bent down quickly, and placed the blade of the knife against my neck. The blade pushed against my throat, and I stopped breathing.
"Tell me!" he said shortly, sneering.
"Sorry, I was an idiot. I should have minded my own business." I exclaimed quickly in panic, and the blade was removed from my throat. I let a breath of relief escape my lips as he walked away from me.
"But most of all, I feel sorry for you. Sorry for you being such a horrible person, and I feel sorry for you, and I am guessing you had a hard childhood, and I feel sorry for you!" I yelled out in anger, tears pouring out of my eyes. He ran towards me in anger, punched me hard in the face. The chair fell backwards, me with it. Before I fainted I thought of Booth, his smile, his laugh and his gentle touch, and I found myself hoping with my all that I might be back in his arms one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
SCARY!!!!

Comments, please =D
xx