Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

It’s All Coming Back To Me Now

”What is not over? What does this mean?” I was completely in shock, and I felt my heart jump in my chest. I really had no need to ask whom the note was from, because I already knew the answer.
“It has been two months, and nothing! And now, on Christmas morning, they decide to make our lives miserable again?”
“We don’t know if it’s them…” Booth began, but I interrupted him.
“Of course it’s them! We only got the one man; there were two other in that bank. And the bastard said he was working for a ‘boss’. There were three men in that bank.” I was rambling, and Booth stopped me.
“Zo, the two other guys from the bank was taken by the police, they are locket away, as is Bradley Moore.”
“Yeah, I know! But someone put them up to it, they were working for someone, and that someone wants to hurt the both of us. This is completely freaking me out, and thinking about it makes me feel like that gun is still burning at my temple. I…”
“Zooey!” Booth exclaimed, but I kept on rambling.
“They are out to get us, and oh my god, I contacted the police. I crawled into that room, and you were hurt. You protected me, you saved my life that day…”
“Zooey!” I stopped dead in my tracks, only to see a stunned Booth looking at me like I had told him a horrible secret. His mouth was wide open in shock.
“What?” I heard that my voice sounded sour.
“You… You don’t even realised what just happened do you?” Booth asked, and took my hand.
“I do, we just got threatened… Again!”
“No, Zooey. I never told you all of those details from the bank robbery.” I was stunned, and I felt a mix of feeling sick and a sense of relief.
“I remember!”

“I remember everything! I remember Matt calling, I tried calling 911, and he put the gun to my head, and threw me across the room. You jumped in front of me, and you saved my life!” My voice really should not have sounded as excited as it was, considering what I was talking about, but I was absolutely thrilled about remembering. I could remember every single little detail. The faces of the people in the bank, the robbers, and I remember Booth. I finally remembered Booth. How he was kicked while lying down, how I held onto his side so that his ribs would not hurt as much. How the cut by his right brow had been deep, and I had wiped the blood away.
“I remember the first time I met you. I remember the day I met the man of my dreams. I remember what happened.” Booth wrapped me in his arms, and kissed me on my forehead. It did not take long before I realised he was crying again.
“Why are you crying?” I asked, and held his face in my hands.
“Stupid question, babe. I am crying because… because we can finally share our first day together. Our real first day together.” I started crying too, happy tears, that is!

“Why do I feel like I should not be happy about this?” I asked quietly, while lying with my head in Booths lap.
“Maybe because we received a threat, and that made you remember?” Booth asked carefully, while tickling me on my neck and forward to my throat.
“Yeah, why is that? I remember things after something bad happens? It does not make any sense at all.”
“I don’t know, babe, all I know is that you remember now, and now we can fully deal with everything. And now you can help with the information from that day as well.”
“What are we going to do, Booth? What are we going to do about all of this? This person is out to hurt us.” I shivered at the thought, and Booth turned my head to face him, and stroked me carefully along my jawline.
“I dunno, honey. I really have no idea. I’ll make some calls in the morning, and I’ll make sure that we are being taken care of. I’ll assign some agents to look after us.” I sat up quickly, and gave him a stern look.
“What?”
“Yeah, Zo, I’m sorry. But you’re just going to have to deal with less privacy until we figure this thing out. And you are going to have to deal with me spending way too much time with you, because I am not going to let you out of my sight.” I sighed, and remembered the last time things got a little too much clingy.
“I am going to try not to freak out and yell at you. But now I realise the danger we could be in, and I will allow you to follow me around.” I giggled.
“I pretty much follow you around everywhere anyway.” He said, before closing the distance between us.
“But today is not only our first Christmas morning together, it’s also our engagement day, and we are going to enjoy today, push all bad things away. How does that sound to you, fiancée?” I felt a giddy feeling in my stomach from hearing his last word, and I slowly moved to sit on his lap. I sat across his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly on his lips, before placing my head close to him so that our foreheads and noses touched.
“I like the sound of that, fiancée.” I said. It did not take long before his hands were on my hips, and we were seriously making out. His hands moved to my waist, and one hand slipped under my shirt, tracing circles at the small of my back. Our kissing intensified, and we started to remove each other’s clothes. We did not even make it to our bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, guys! I just realised.. My first chapter has over 300 readings! Whaaat? :P Please do comment, it's what keeps me motivated!

Jo xx