Status: on hiatus sorry :(

Miracles Aren't Fiction

Chapter 10- I Want To Hate You Half As Much As I Hate Myself

It’s Saturday night and Ryan is at the park 10 minutes early. He sits on a bench near the fountain and waits with fear seeming to take up permanent residence in his heart. Ryan glances at his wristwatch. One more minute.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covers his eyes and Ryan is immediately on the defensive even though he’s pretty sure who those hands belong to. Sure enough, Pete giggles and nibbles on Ryan’s ear before uncovering his eyes. Ryan glares at Pete with intense dislike, but it seems to bounce off heedlessly off the older boy.

“I knew you would make it!” He says to Ryan with a huge grin.

“I didn’t come here for you. I’m only here because of Brendon. Now what to you want from me?” At Ryan’s question, Pete’s eyes begin to darken and a smile that Ryan definitely doesn’t like creeps up. Ryan gulps as Pete takes his hand and leads him out of the park towards an unknown destination.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” They continue walking with Pete practically dragging Ryan along.

Ryan visibly pales as a motel comes to view. There’s only one real use for motels and Ryan knows exactly what it is. He rips his hand out of Pete’s and starts running as if his life depends on it. He doesn’t get far before Pete tackles him into the ground and smacks him across the face. The shock on Ryan’s face is evident as Pete speaks.

“If you try to escape, I’ll make sure you’ll never walk again. I would hate to hurt you Ryan. Don’t make me do so.” He helps Ryan back up, caressing the red mark on the side of Ryan’s face. Ryan jerks away, but Pete simply grips his face with a hand and kisses him roughly.

“I’m going to make this a special night for you. It’ll be one you’ll never forget.”

******************************

Ryan gets home at about 6 am. He limps up the stairs to his room and waits until he closes the door to let the tears flood his face. Never had he been so humiliated and helpless. Pete had taken him and used him like a whore. He even had the nerve to whisper “I love you” while Ryan was writhing in pain.

Ryan let’s loose a small hysterical sob as the events of the past few hours take over his mind. He closes his eyes and tries to will the images away, but that only makes it worst.

They enter the motel and the receptionist looks up. He raises one eyebrow before returning back to whatever he was doing. Pete goes up to the guy and whispers something. The guy gives Pete a key and he takes Ryan’s unwilling hand and drags him to the elevator.

While waiting for the elevator, Pete is staring at Ryan adoringly and with a disbelieving expression. He pulls Ryan close and holds him tightly. Ryan is shaking and can feel the hate flooding his entire being. But he doesn’t dare try to escape. He doesn’t doubt that Pete will be angry enough to hurt him badly if he tried to run away.

When they get off the elevator, the two make there way to the last room in the hallway. When Ryan looks at the door, he notices that it says “Honeymoon Suite.” Ryan feels the moisture piling up in his eyes and has to work to keep it at bay.

“After you, babe.” Pete says to Ryan, pushing him into the room. When Pete closes the door behind them, Ryan looks around and thinks that he should have ran away when he had the chance.

On the heart shaped bed, there are ruby red rose petals scattered across. There is a box of chocolates on the nightstand next to the bed and there is also a black duffel bag on the floor right beside it.

Hanging out of the bag, Ryan can make out a thick piece of rope. He shudders as he thinks about what that rope could be used for. Pete roughly pushes Ryan closer to the bed and somehow already has his shirt off.

“Don’t be scared. I’m not going to hurt you.” Ryan looks into Pete’s eyes and sees nothing of his former friend. Those words mean nothing.

“Pete, you don’t really want to do this do you? Don’t you want to wait until you can do this with someone who loves you back and who you love?” Ryan tries to talk sense into Pete, knowing that it’s in vain, but he still feels that he has to try.

“But I love you Ryan. And I’m going to prove that you love me too. You’re just confused because of that Brendon kid. But I’m going to help you get over your confusion.” Ryan doesn’t realize that he has been steadily backing up until he feels the edges of the bed on the back of his knees. Pete pushes him again and Ryan falls on his back.

Pete quickly climbs on top and before Ryan knows, his shirt is up and over his head too. Pete is staring to unbuckle Ryan’s jeans when Ryan’s survival instincts start kicking in. He shoves Pete as hard as he can and jumps off the bed. He dashes toward the door and is trying to unlock it when Pete grabs him by the hair. Ryan hisses in pain and is flung back onto the bed. Pete punches him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him.

As Ryan is gasping for air, Pete opens the duffel bag and pulls out the rope. He grabs Ryan’s hands, nearly ripping his arms out of their sockets and hastily ties them to the bedposts. When Pete is satisfied with his work, he stands back and goes back into the bag.

Ryan starts screaming when Pete takes out a condom and some lube. The other boy shoves a rag into Ryan’s mouth and smacks him across the face.

“Shut up!” Pete says, “You’re making this harder on yourself. This could go easily if you just cooperate. I’m going to take the rag back out. Don’t scream.” Pete takes the rag out, and Ryan spits in his face. Pete chuckles and pulls down his pants. He finishes unbuckling Ryan’s jeans and pulls them off too. They’re now both in their boxers.

Pete disposes of his and gets on top of Ryan. Ryan takes one look at Pete’s manhood and starts whimpering.

“I know you’ve never done this before Ryan, so I’ll start off easy.” Pete props Ryan’s head with some pillows and positions himself over Ryan’s face. The helpless boy clamps his mouth shut and turns his head away. Pete forces Ryan’s head forward and pinches Ryan’s nose shut. When Ryan opens his mouth to gasp for oxygen, Pete pushes his dick inside.

Ryan starts to choke as Pete sticks all of himself into the boy’s throat. He starts moaning as he fucks Ryan’s mouth. It doesn’t take long before he comes. When Pete pulls out, he covers Ryan’s mouth with one hand, forcing him to swallow Pete’s cum down.

Ryan’s throat is burning and his jaw is already aching, but Pete doesn’t seem to be even close to done. The tears running down his face doesn’t seem to faze Pete, and he tries to will himself to stop.

Pete pulls off Ryan’s boxers, leaving the boy fully exposed.

“I wish you were enjoying this like I want you too Ryan.” Pete comments as he notices Ryan’s rather limp dick.

“You’re fucking raping me you motherfucker. How the fuck am I supposed to be enjoying this?” Ryan manages to rasp out painfully.

“I prefer to not call it rape. I’m simply giving you what you don’t know you want.” Pete lathers some lube on his fingers and suddenly sticks two in Ryan’s entrance. Ryan yelps in pain and discomfort and Pete rapidly finger fucks him.

“This is to stretch you out a bit. Don’t want you to be in too much pain.”

Pete pulls on a condom and lowers himself on top of Ryan. After that, all Ryan felt for the night was pure agony.


Ryan remembers that when Pete fell asleep next to him, he kept tugging the ropes until they began to loosen up. After forcing his hands through the loops, he had gathered up his clothes and ran out of there. He walked home, feeling the cold air hit all his sore spots.

Ryan goes into his bathroom and takes off the clothes he will never wear again. He looks into his mirror and sucks in his breath as he takes in the bruises covering his body. His stomach has a large purple bruise where Pete had punched him and his eye is a little swollen where Pete had smacked him. His arms are covered in black and blues in the shape of fingers. Circling both his wrists are two angry red marks from the rope digging into his skin.

He turns on the shower, making sure the hot water knob is turned all the way. When steam begins to fill the bathroom, Ryan steps into the scalding hot water, wincing. He lathers soap all over his body and begins scrubbing violently. He feels so dirty and used.

And no matter how much soap he uses, the feeling won’t go away. When Ryan steps out of the shower, his skin is red and raw all over. He walks into his room and puts on some clean pajamas before crawling into bed.

He falls into a fitful sleep hating Pete with a passion, but hating himself more, because he believes that this is all his fault for letting it happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like the update! I tried to make it extra long to make up for the weekend.

Title credit goes to The Pros And Cons Of Breathing- Fall Out Boy